What's new

Kayfun mini v3

mellar88

Postman
Hi everyone hope you are all well?

I recently purchased a genuine Kayfun mini v3 and I'm having a problem with the juice flow control being really tight to open and close after the tank has been used a while. I've changed the o rings and lubed them but its still becomes tight to adjust after a while. Has anybody else come across this issue and is there a fix?

Cheers

Hi everyone hope you are all well?

I recently purchased a genuine Kayfun mini v3 and I'm having a problem with the juice flow control being really tight to open and close after the tank has been used a while. I've changed the o rings and lubed them but its still becomes tight to adjust after a while. Has anybody else come across this issue and is there a fix?

Cheers
Hi, I like and use the KF Mini V3 but don't have a genuine one and have not had this issue. My first thought, like yours, would have been o-rings. My second thought (trying to be helpful) is maybe a deep clean in case the threads are gunked up?

Sorry I can't be of more help, hopefully someone else can be. :)

Hi, I like and use the KF Mini V3 but don't have a genuine one and have not had this issue. My first thought, like yours, would have been o-rings. My second thought (trying to be helpful) is maybe a deep clean in case the threads are gunked up?

Sorry I can't be of more help, hopefully someone else can be. :)
Hi.

Thanks for your reply. To be fair I have given it a good clean but the issue still persists i notice it the most when I have to close the juice flow to refill the tank. I do enjoy using the tank but at the same time its bugging me

I use Vaseline on mine. Legit. No jokes about lubed rings or nuffin [emoji23][emoji1303]
Haha :18: Okay that's good to know I think I've got some vaseline so ill give it a try. Does it affect the taste of the eliquid in anyway using vaseline?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom