What's new

Kayfun lite

tanglewood

Achiever
I asked about the clone of this a few weeks ago and have read positive replies, bought one. Very happy with it, using it a lot and bought the original centre pin for it. One thing that is puzzling me, the only mod that it fires on is my sx mini, if I put it on any other mod it shows the check atomizer screen, any ideas why?

Don't recall having any reading issues on my mods. I have the OG version and an SXK version.

Don't recall having any reading issues on my mods. I have the OG version and an SXK version.
Thanks for your reply, got mine from nature vape so not sure what version it is, not really a problem, but just strange it won't fire on my other mods.

Thanks for your reply, got mine from nature vape so not sure what version it is, not really a problem, but just strange it won't fire on my other mods.

That's the YFTK version. Should be decent. Not sure if there is a solution to your problem

I usually use an atty/mod silicone protector spacer from stealth vape on all my mods and attys. It's like a 1mm spacer to prevent scratches etc that you put in between atty and mod, and the Kayfun lite (genuine not clone) is my only atty that gets the check atomizer/no coil reading when using the spacer, so it doesn't make a connection, whereas without the spacer it's fine. Maybe it has a slightly shorter 510 than most, and just isn't making a connection in your other mod?

I usually use an atty/mod silicone protector spacer from stealth vape on all my mods and attys. It's like a 1mm spacer to prevent scratches etc that you put in between atty and mod, and the Kayfun lite (genuine not clone) is my only atty that gets the check atomizer/no coil reading when using the spacer, so it doesn't make a connection, whereas without the spacer it's fine. Maybe it has a slightly shorter 510 than most, and just isn't making a connection in your other mod?
Yep - that's what's often the case - and can also happen when swopping atomisers on a mod. Sometimes the mod itself has had the centre pin pushed down by a tank with a longer 510 too ........ a gentle clean and poke of the 510 connection might make it reach higher again and connect? Worth a try?

Crank down on the deck a bit, the YFTK one has a slightly thicker o-ring between the deck and the base, might be your issue. Noticed it comparing with the SXK one.

Number 4...

Kayfun Lite 2019.png

Yep - that's what's often the case - and can also happen when swopping atomisers on a mod. Sometimes the mod itself has had the centre pin pushed down by a tank with a longer 510 too ........ a gentle clean and poke of the 510 connection might make it reach higher again and connect? Worth a try?
Will give it a go, cheers.

Crank down on the deck a bit, the YFTK one has a slightly thicker o-ring between the deck and the base, might be your issue. Noticed it comparing with the SXK one.
Thanks for that, will have a pop at this.

Back
Top Bottom