What's new

Kayfun lite

tanglewood

Achiever
Hi all. What are people's opinions on the clones and the vaping experience, taste, tight/loose draw etc. There is so much on the clones online that I don't really know if they are good or bad, some rave about them but just as many moan about leaks.
I have a few original kayfuns from the past but nothing from the last few years from them.

I find the KF Lite 2k19 very easy to live with. The leaking issue with the positive pin affects both clones and authentics. I found the best way to alleviate it is to wrap some PTFE round the wee plastic plug and wouldn't let it dissuade me from using them.

I have 2 authentics and like @John R said both authentic and clone versions have minimal leaking issues through the 510 pin and I mean minimal. With the Xs pin it’s the best draw I’ve found on any rta. Awesome bit of kit. Easiest thing to wick. Cut and don’t thin out the cotton and you won’t have any major leak issues.

Have original and SXK clone version. No real difference in quality really.

Thanks everyone, last question, honest ☺️ what's the draw like as I like a tight draw.

As above. Had a clutch of sxk one's before replacing with genuines. Zero difference baring the logo and the sxk having steel airflow grubs screws over the nylon ones on the genuine (think I find the steel more sturdy). Possibly, just possibly the genuine has slightly better steel quality but that just means it's a little shinier if very closely inspected.
My most used tanks. They just do the job and are built like a Russian tank made by Germans... Which they are.
I have certain tanks that shine with particular juices but the kayfun offers a top drawer vape with whatever unload into it and wicking is possibly the easiest of any tank.

As above. Had a clutch of sxk one's before replacing with genuines. Zero difference baring the logo and the sxk having steel airflow grubs screws over the nylon ones on the genuine (think I find the steel more sturdy). Possibly, just possibly the genuine has slightly better steel quality but that just means it's a little shinier if very closely inspected.
My most used tanks. They just do the job and are built like a Russian tank made by Germans... Which they are.
I have certain tanks that shine with particular juices but the kayfun offers a top drawer vape with whatever unload into it and wicking is possibly the easiest of any tank.
I've got two 24mm sxk versions and two 22mm sxk versions and three of them came with nylon pins fitted and a steel one in the spares pack.
The other one was the other way round.

Back
Top Bottom