What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun [lite]

Authentic 3.1 too (nano tank and top fill)
IMG_20190219_000929_1.jpg

As we're in the MTL forum and not the Connoisseur's corner i'm gonna ask this and hope that Apes will not get mad:

Does anyone know when fasttech SKU for the clone of this is gonna be available?

Keen to try out as never had the pleasure of using any Kayfun, but not sure if this version will offer that much more/different to the Dvarw?

I am relieved to say my KF lite and Longmode kit has dispatched from cremedevape. Excited now.

As we're in the MTL forum and not the Connoisseur's corner i'm gonna ask this and hope that Apes will not get mad:

Does anyone know when fasttech SKU for the clone of this is gonna be available?

Keen to try out as never had the pleasure of using any Kayfun, but not sure if this version will offer that much more/different to the Dvarw?

Sorry. Haven't heard anything about a clone yet. Will let you know if I see anything

I held out but ordered a Dani Box Mini as they are back in stock today as well, just made the 4 pm deadline so it’s on it’s way as well.

Looking forward to feedback on the KF Lite from everybody, especially if anybody also has an Evl Reaper V3 as well.

My Lite arrived today, & after a quick clean I’m now enjoying a very satisfying vape of Puros while soaking in the February sunshine :14:

Am in love. It may just be the perfect tank for me. I can't criticise it at all.

Back
Top Bottom