What's new

Kayfun [lite]

Had a wee bit more time to investigate this leaking issue on the SXK clone, seems the centre-pin screw on the SXK is shorter than the YFTK one so I've swapped out the pins for M3 x 5mm grub screws, will monitor this and see if there's any more seepage, fingers-crossed.

Had a wee bit more time to investigate this leaking issue on the SXK clone, seems the centre-pin screw on the SXK is shorter than the YFTK one so I've swapped out the pins for M3 x 5mm grub screws, will monitor this and see if there's any more seepage, fingers-crossed.
I’m sure this is why Svoe brought out the 6mm version. My no name one came with a long pin.

You know I thought that'd been mentioned but digging into it wasn't that just the coil screws? Canny see anything on CDV either.... feck it... for the paltry sum of £1.55 I think I'll order some M3 x 8mm from my favourite local supplier via ebay.

Holy moley I think I've cracked it!! XS pins installed, M3x8mm grub screws inserted and no weeping worth talking about. Happy days.

Holy moley I think I've cracked it!! XS pins installed, M3x8mm grub screws inserted and no weeping worth talking about. Happy days.

Nice one bud. That's definitely worth knowing about

Hey guys, new here so let me know if I've posted this in the wrong place!

Just got a kayfun and honestly flavour is tasting a bit muted compared to my normal nautilus that I use, wondered if anyone could help with this?

I'm using 28awg kanthal A1 with 9 wraps, coming in at around 1.6ohm. I like the higher ohm as I'm used to 1.8ohm premade nautilus coils.

Cheers in advance! :)

Only thing I can think of is to try and lower the coil and see if that helps. The liquid and coil type seems in the ballpark.

Also maybe you are stuffing too much cotton in, but can't really know without build pics.

Back
Top Bottom