What's new

Kayfun [lite]

Cremedevape have the updated longer airflow screws. They will send them out on request with another order.

Been puffing on this for the last few days. Can’t fault it at all. Ok my cheapest of the cheap clones may have a few rough edges physically but it’s a terrific little vape.
Personally I’d put the Reaper 3 above it on flavour alone, but for a wick and go atty it’s fantastic. Flavour is excellent and the vape is lovely. Great vapour production for such a tiny thing. Almost defies its size.
As previously mentioned it’s reunited me with my pico too which has once again reminded me of how special that little mod really is.
This KFlite19 is tough as old boots and not dropped even the smallest beads of juice. Perfect for an all day pocket set up with no worries of spillage or breakage.
Love it!

Been puffing on this for the last few days. Can’t fault it at all. Ok my cheapest of the cheap clones may have a few rough edges physically but it’s a terrific little vape.
Personally I’d put the Reaper 3 above it on flavour alone, but for a wick and go atty it’s fantastic. Flavour is excellent and the vape is lovely. Great vapour production for such a tiny thing. Almost defies its size.
As previously mentioned it’s reunited me with my pico too which has once again reminded me of how special that little mod really is.
This KFlite19 is tough as old boots and not dropped even the smallest beads of juice. Perfect for an all day pocket set up with no worries of spillage or breakage.
Love it!

I love it for out and about on a Pico. Great stealth set up.

Mine survived another MH trip without fault, even managed to get rid of the annoying gurgle. (Turned out I was using too little wick.)

Mine survived another MH trip without fault, even managed to get rid of the annoying gurgle. (Turned out I was using too little wick.)

I certainly use more wick than I do in the Prime. Lite is more forgiving too

Back
Top Bottom