What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun [lite]

I have received 2 lites now from FT. I got the YFTK 22mm with the extension kit and the nameless FT clone, 24mm. Both are excellent. The YFTK is extremely well machined and is indistinguishable from the authentic. The machining on the nameless clone is not quite as good but still very good and at about £8 a total bargain. The vape quality on both is superb and again indistinguishable from the authentic. No leaks at all from either. Here is a link to the nameless clone if anyone's interested

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9690416

Did any of the clones(SXK or YFTK) come with the extension kit or is it a separate purchase?

Did any of the clones(SXK or YFTK) come with the extension kit or is it a separate purchase?
One of the clones comes with the extension kit and tip, I saw it yesterday cruising sites. Can't remember which vendor though, sorry...

I just read on the Ft forum the SXK clone does not come with the extension
Maybe the YFTK or Ulton does
I do not intersted in any of the other clones

I just read on the Ft forum the SXK clone does not come with the extension
Maybe the YFTK or Ulton does
I do not intersted in any of the other clones

My SXK Lite didn't come with extension despite being listed as 2/4 ml. It was from Fasttech

I have received 2 lites now from FT. I got the YFTK 22mm with the extension kit and the nameless FT clone, 24mm. Both are excellent. The YFTK is extremely well machined and is indistinguishable from the authentic. The machining on the nameless clone is not quite as good but still very good and at about £8 a total bargain. The vape quality on both is superb and again indistinguishable from the authentic. No leaks at all from either. Here is a link to the nameless clone if anyone's interested

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9690416

Good to hear. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom