What's new

Kayfun [lite]

I like that Svoe have returned to a simpler system after all of the awful attys, just a bit disappointed they aren’t offering up something new that delivers to a wider range of vaping styles. Strikes me odd they’ve focussed solely on MTL.

It doesn't make sense does it. I did contact cremedevape and apparently 24mm version is available to UK residents. Also the extension kits will be available on their ebay site but not on the main site.

OK, thanks, that doesn’t sound too bad. Will wait for reviews as I need to know 1.8 isn’t going to be too tight for me. If it vapes like a KF3 mini, when fully open, then it will be good but 1.8 compared to 2.2.

The Evl Reaper MTL is 1.8 though and that’s good for me!

I like that Svoe have returned to a simpler system after all of the awful attys, just a bit disappointed they aren’t offering up something new that delivers to a wider range of vaping styles. Strikes me odd they’ve focussed solely on MTL.

Maybe there is something else in the pipeline

https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/...bjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/SM-240

Scroll down the page.

What I can’t work out is it seems the 24 mm version is available to UK customers but we can’t order the extensions to the 22 mm, to enable it to hold more juice. Unless of course being able to get the 24 changes on release?

It doesn't make sense does it. I did contact cremedevape and apparently 24mm version is available to UK residents. Also the extension kits will be available on their ebay site but not on the main site.

The 5², though not true DTL, is looser than the Dvarw DL so we're not totally left out.

The Lite is now on sale at Creme De Vape for anyone interested. Have just placed an order :happy guys:

Back
Top Bottom