What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

Has anybody else noticed that 3F vape are no longer taking PP? I bought the KF lite plus a few weeks back. I love it btw, went back on to buy another deck and pin for my standard lite and pp is no longer available only PP bank transfer [emoji848] I got them from FT instead. The wait begins. Such a shame as 3F have been great for shipping times.

did FT take paypal okay? they didn’t seem to when i tested it out a while ago.

Update on the New lite now I've had some real world time with both sizes.
Flavour is definitely improved, seeping 510 is far better but I definitely get more spitback on the new ones. I think they've over done the wicking improvement as I have to put less wick in now or there's some spitback on both sizes. Could be just me and it's nothing serious but it definitely doesn't occur for me in the older model.
Still my favourite tanks along with the Artemis though.

So. Just picked one up today. Really do not understand the airflow on this thing... have come from a cthulhu Artemis. Any advice for this tank would be welcomed xoxoxox

you adjust airflow using the pin at the bottom. i put the build on. close the airlflow all the way. then i turn and puff until i get the draw i like. then leave it and forget it.

you adjust airflow using the pin at the bottom. i put the build on. close the airlflow all the way. then i turn and puff until i get the draw i like. then leave it and forget it.
Sweet! Thanks bud. Got the pro pin with it too. Unsure which one to use if I’m honest.

Could i be cheeky and ask a favour please? Do you have the sxk kf lite 2019? If so could you check if the ytfk pin works in there. I want to purchase the pin to fit on my sxk kf lite19
Kf Plus old is much better taste but it’s a leaky one without proper wicking

I am interested to know if Kayfun Prime users think the lite Plus is better or not?, I use the Prime but thinking of buying one of these

Back
Top Bottom