What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun Lite Plus.

so far im on 3/4 and its quiet. was somewhere around 1/4 to less than 1/2 turn before when i had to adjust due to whistling. seems like when juice gets in the airhole that it started to make sounds. at this opening, so far none at all. and flavor is better with the mtl pro pin. thanks again guys.

Last edited:
so far im on 3/4 and its quiet. was somewhere around 1/4 to less than 1/2 turn before when i had to adjust due to whistling. seems like when juice gets in the airhole that it started to make sounds. at this opening, so far none at all. and flavor is better with the mtl pro pin. thanks again guys.

Glad it's working for you. Definitely better for me with the pro pin too.

at any less than 3/4 it’s difficult for me to puff it for long before it starts to suck liquid into the deck. if feels too tight for it’s own mechanism, unless you puff it very softly.

Has anybody else noticed that 3F vape are no longer taking PP? I bought the KF lite plus a few weeks back. I love it btw, went back on to buy another deck and pin for my standard lite and pp is no longer available only PP bank transfer [emoji848] I got them from FT instead. The wait begins. Such a shame as 3F have been great for shipping times.

Back
Top Bottom