What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

Actually I've found that the genuines are a little more troublesome in one aspect.
the manufacturer tolerance is so perfect on genuines that when I'm use and the base heats, they can be a pig to unscrew for refill for a good couple of months.
the sxk clones has slightly (not that you'd visually see) more room between threads so refills where always easier from the get go.

As they said, use more cotton than the Dvarw.
Unless you've bought the collar with larger oval inlets. Less cotton on that will lead to a world or hurt, lol. (I use the larger collar).
if you've got a dvarw with an oval collar, use the same amount of cotton as the dvarw.

Unless you've bought the collar with larger oval inlets. Less cotton on that will lead to a world or hurt, lol. (I use the larger collar).
if you've got a dvarw with an oval collar, use the same amount of cotton as the dvarw.

this is causing me grief at the minute. i’ve always preferred the small holes, picked up a new dvarw recently and it has the big holes. i don’t think you can find the small holes any more. i’ve had to resort to a bigger coil in it. i am out of my comfort zone!

this is causing me grief at the minute. i’ve always preferred the small holes, picked up a new dvarw recently and it has the big holes. i don’t think you can find the small holes any more. i’ve had to resort to a bigger coil in it. i am out of my comfort zone!

Put it back in the drawer and get your Doggy out Zouz, problem solved.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1609164212.114866.jpg

Is that the larger hole @zouzounaki
If it’s what you need it’s yours.

see, the dvarw, for me, is like how the doggy is for you!

except that the doggy still makes an appearance every once and a while. :)
I'm not say it it will be fast (as all unused vape gear and boxes are in the loft) but I should be able to dig you out a few small hole chamber collars bud.
Give me a week and I will be putting the Christmas decs back. I will find you some.

View attachment 235456
Is that the larger hole @zouzounaki
If it’s what you need it’s yours.

thanks andyroo but that’s the big one. the smaller one has circular holes, rather than oval.

I'm not say it it will be fast (as all unused vape gear and boxes are in the loft) but I should be able to dig you out a few small hole chamber collars bud.
Give me a week and I will be putting the Christmas decs back. I will find you some.

if you could it would really be much appreciated. but as long as it’s not a hassle. i have it working pretty well just now with the 2.5 coil but you know that kind of ocd annoyance, where you know something’s just not right? and wickingnit was like a wild stab in the dark. :D

other than that this new one is decent though. also has the bigger outside hole, i’m not sure that’s making a difference other than the noise of the draw being slightly different.

thanks andyroo but that’s the big one. the smaller one has circular holes, rather than oval.

if you could it would really be much appreciated. but as long as it’s not a hassle. i have it working pretty well just now with the 2.5 coil but you know that kind of ocd annoyance, where you know something’s just not right? and wickingnit was like a wild stab in the dark. :D

other than that this new one is decent though. also has the bigger outside hole, i’m not sure that’s making a difference other than the noise of the draw being slightly different.
Yeah, no worries bud. Will shout when I get them. Must be three or four up there.

I have big oval holes :D

Back
Top Bottom