What's new

Kayfun lite is (no longer) crap *fixed

My only issue with this is it doesn't register on all my mods. My college mod is made for the 24mm black one but doesn't register. I don't think there's anything that can be done about that. Also the Foxy has the same issue.

I love them though and have too many

I got round to building my kayfun lite plus with the mtl pro pin today.
Nailed it 1st time after watching many YouTube videos. I must say the tank is amazing flavour for days well chuffed. Makes all my other tanks redundant.:)

As a long time Kayfun user, nothing beats a 5 with the airflow reducer. All the new Lites have been owned and tested but I still turn to my OG 5 to get my vape kicks.

BUT I have recently had my head turned by the Neeko, so much in fact I've just received my second one, courtesy of @Astral in the classies.

As a long time Kayfun user, nothing beats a 5 with the airflow reducer. All the new Lites have been owned and tested but I still turn to my OG 5 to get my vape kicks.

BUT I have recently had my head turned by the Neeko, so much in fact I've just received my second one, courtesy of @Astral in the classies.

Lol @daz_app, we're going if different directions. I've never tried a Kayfun or Dvarw yet and have them both on my 'to do' list. I've just got to get round to it.

i have fond memories of it. the 5 clone was the first decent attie i got when i was starting out and the draw was silky smooth. didn’t have reducers, as i gradually grew to prefer a tighter draw with different tanks. don’t know what happened to it. might be down the back of the couch :)

Back
Top Bottom