What's new

kayfun lite 2021

im sure my 2019 has o rings on both, will look in a bit. still half tank to vape first. Wondering if the spare pin will fit in the 2019 aswell.

From what I recall I think you are better off with the thin o rings. I remember some talk about fat o rings getting snagged when you tighten everything down.

There is a seller on eBay selling the 21 clone, he had them on Sunday anyway.

Thanks - I'll check it out.

I looked at 3fvape but there's no Paypal option and my luck with China has been patchy recently. Fastech are currently dicking me around with the good old 're-stocking' merry-go-round, and, I ordered from AliExpress on Saturday, and again on Sunday - the Saturday order changed mysteriously from 6 May delivery to 56 days, and the Sunday order got me a message saying they don't have it, do I want something else - they haven't replied to my 'No, give me a refund' message I sent 2 days ago - and the mod I ordered is still being advertised by the buggers.

Maybe e-Bay is the safer option - as long as the seller's registered office isn't in China.

Last edited:
i hope you can see the screws and imagine where your wire will be in relation to the airflow hole. take note also of the uneven wire catches. this has been dropped into my unused stuff and kept it for spares instead.
114C13BD-25A7-436A-807F-0F8E620E7AE0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom