What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

kayfun lite 2021

mototoo

Postman
this looks promising.

Attachments

• 4CC2B49E-B5EC-4F17-BEF4-44547A0B8A6D.jpeg
    4CC2B49E-B5EC-4F17-BEF4-44547A0B8A6D.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 287
It's a great RTA. Have had the Lite Plus upgrade for about a month.

I have the sxk kf lite 2019 clone, could i just order a clone deck and airflow pin to uograde? Or do i need go purchase the full tank? Does anyone know

Last edited:
I have the sxk kf lite 2019 clone, could i just order a clone deck and airflow pin to uograde? Or do i need go purchase the full tank? Does anyone know

Yes, you can just order the the Lite Plus upgrade deck and extra pin. Probably won't matter if it's an original or clone version.

Yes, you can just order the the Lite Plus upgrade deck and extra pin. Probably won't matter if it's an original or clone version.
Yep, makes a big difference from the crappy nylon screw thing the original comes with. Little to no seeping from 510 pin now. Nicer draw too as you'd expect.

Yep, makes a big difference from the crappy nylon screw thing the original comes with. Little to no seeping from 510 pin now. Nicer draw too as you'd expect.
Thats good to know buddy, thats the main reason i want it. Dont like the nylon screw n slight seepage from it

The draw has improved a lot flavour is pretty much the same, the wick ports are lowered slightly, for easier wicking.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but my search-fu is weak today.

Basically the KF Light 2019 is the only MTL RTA I've ever owned, and I'm happy with it, except for the leaking through the 510. I'm curious if the 2021 version has cured the leak problem - and (important to me) does it give the same vape?

I'm not really a full time MTL vaper (I just use my KF when out shopping, driving) and I don't want better - just more of the same without the leaks. If anyone owns both I'd appreciate their comments, or if there already is a thread on this subject, please direct me to it.

Ta

Back
Top Bottom