What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun,expromizer v4 or steam crave glaz mini

82khali

Postman
Morning fellow vapers

I currently have the hell vape and I am super chuffed with it no issues with leaking, need to get another tank as I have just stopped smoking fags and I'm hitting the md hard like a newly wed lol

Unfortunately I'm not blessed with wealth. I want another MTL RTA,. I have tried my pals and I was chuffed by the build quality, is it worth spending that much on an MTL RTA when they will likely release another later this year.

I just read a 20 page thread on hear about the glaz mini, I love the fact it's dedicated MTL and it's very pocket friendly.

I know good and cheap rarely go together is it as good as the MD from hellvape or better, I was suprise vaping with Vic didn't make the top 3 but YouTube reviewer's sometimes are not honest and sometimes it's subjective.

I am price driven unfortunately at the minute, flavour is very important to me.

Which of the three above would you guys go for ?

Many thanks in advance

i only have an yftk lite 2019 clone and love it, only thing to mention is that the juice holes down in the juice wells were smaller than the original on mine and it had muted flavour but after i enlarged one of them is perfect.

also , at the price of a tank you can get a zeta, the flavour from the stock 1ohm coils is brilliant and the rba rocks as well for flavour.

If we are talking original versions, the Glaz is a no brainer really. It's cheap for what you get as it comes with a decent extender. It is top fill, no leaking, very good flavour, tight draw. The KFL clones are decent and flavour is excellent. However you need to purchase a separate extender if you want more than 2ml and an airflow reducer pin if you want tight MTL. Also it is bottom fill, which may or may not be an issue. It can also have a tendency to weep a bit out of the 510. As for the Expromiser, I didn't really get on with it and it's a big tank for the capacity.

Just an aside on price ... If you have an account with Le Petit Vapoteur the Kayfun lite 2019 can be had for around £57 delivered now that the pound is improving against the euro.

@Tootlevape +1.
Got the 24mm recently to go with my 22mm. Both from LPV and I must say the improvements from the first batch are great. The threading is buttery smooth and no longer gets stuck to the deck. Pair it with a Xs pin from Creme de vape and you won’t be disappointed.

If you don’t mind ultem then the Asmodus Anani is another incredible flavour banger.

@Tootlevape +1.
Got the 24mm recently to go with my 22mm. Both from LPV and I must say the improvements from the first batch are great. The threading is buttery smooth and no longer gets stuck to the deck. Pair it with a Xs pin from Creme de vape and you won’t be disappointed.
I prefer a looser mtl draw so I don't think the XS "sucking through a straw" pin is for me :D

I prefer a looser mtl draw so I don't think the XS "sucking through a straw" pin is for me :D
You can still get a pretty open mtl draw with the Xs pin. It just seems to give a far less turbulent vape. If you like it loose then may not be worth it but if you get the chance to try one it would be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom