What's new

Joyetech EGO ECO

Simon G

Olympian
Size?

This is a Ehporo Mod 101 in 18350 mode with a kabuki on top, not a big set up.....

WP_20180224_10_04_38_Pro.jpg

Next to a snowwolf mini plus (a super small box mod) with a Vika Fantasy on top (this is a common set up for me to take out and about.

WP_20180224_10_05_22_Pro.jpg

.... and this is next to one of my Posca marker pens.

WP_20180224_10_06_14_Pro.jpg

.... I have it charged up and filled up, I'll report back later with first thoughts. .... but at the moment I love it. :D

I'm going to see it next to a family saloon car, a 10p piece and an ant before I have a sense of its scale.

Ok, so here's my thoughts after a days use...

This arrived around 10.15 this morning, after fully charging I started vaping around 10.30am and it's just run out off battery life... so that's 7 hours of normal vaping, which is quite honestly amazing for a 650mAh cell. I guess this is down to the 1.85v power output.

The LED can be turned off if you want and it will only flash (red) when you turn it on and when the cell is dead. although I don't find it annoying when on, it's no worse than the LED indicator on a DNA 75 for example, it's just like a dim halo around the base of the tank section in daylight, no laser beans and light show nonsense.... and when on it's a reasonable indicator of when your battery life is getting low, after taking a draw it will kind of pulse a couple of times at you... it started doing this about an hour before it stopped firing.

Flavour is as good as the best stock coil MTL devices and the vapour production is pretty comparable too, it's not a weedy little amount of vapour. Airflow is really good, smooth and right where it should be imo, a little tighter than how I might usually set a tank but I would say it's an average draw for MTL that most people will be fine with. no 'ramp up' at all, you push the button and it's off.

The tank section is super easy to fill with a standard 10ml bottle but might be a pain with a dripper or bottle with a wider nib.

the only negatives I can see are really just from wanting it to be something it's not, there's no removable tip, the tank is less than 2ml, there's nothing variable at all, airflow, wattage, voltage ...nothing. So you have to take it for what it is.

But it's simplicity is it's strength, the price is very good, the coils are really good, it doesn't leak and it's a great vape. .... there's not really much else to say, it's times like this when I question everything I own vaping wise because I could easily just own a couple of these and nothing else, i'd be perfectly happy.

... it doesn't make much sense for a 'at home' device really I suppose, but for a device to take to work, take to the pub, take out to the shops, cinema, taking the dog for a walk or whatever it's ideal. If the coils last a decent amount of time then this is going to be getting a lot of use, I may even get another soon.

A quick shout out to @TECC who were fantastic when these sold out super quick, they held a green one for me, called me and sorted me out over the phone. With their 20% POTV code this cost £16 which is a bargain and their customer service was exceptional in this instance of dealing with them, very professional and helpful. I won't hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Ok, so here's my thoughts after a days use...

This arrived around 10.15 this morning, after fully charging I started vaping around 10.30am and it's just run out off battery life... so that's 7 hours of normal vaping, which is quite honestly amazing for a 650mAh cell. I guess this is down to the 1.85v power output.

The LED can be turned off if you want and it will only flash (red) when you turn it on and when the cell is dead. although I don't find it annoying when on, it's no worse than the LED indicator on a DNA 75 for example, it's just like a dim halo around the base of the tank section in daylight, no laser beans and light show nonsense.... and when on it's a reasonable indicator of when your battery life is getting low, after taking a draw it will kind of pulse a couple of times at you... it started doing this about an hour before it stopped firing.

Flavour is as good as the best stock coil MTL devices and the vapour production is pretty comparable too, it's not a weedy little amount of vapour. Airflow is really good, smooth and right where it should be imo, a little tighter than how I might usually set a tank but I would say it's an average draw for MTL that most people will be fine with. no 'ramp up' at all, you push the button and it's off.

The tank section is super easy to fill with a standard 10ml bottle but might be a pain with a dripper or bottle with a wider nib.

the only negatives I can see are really just from wanting it to be something it's not, there's no removable tip, the tank is less than 2ml, there's nothing variable at all, airflow, wattage, voltage ...nothing. So you have to take it for what it is.

But it's simplicity is it's strength, the price is very good, the coils are really good, it doesn't leak and it's a great vape. .... there's not really much else to say, it's times like this when I question everything I own vaping wise because I could easily just own a couple of these and nothing else, i'd be perfectly happy.

... it doesn't make much sense for a 'at home' device really I suppose, but for a device to take to work, take to the pub, take out to the shops, cinema, taking the dog for a walk or whatever it's ideal. If the coils last a decent amount of time then this is going to be getting a lot of use, I may even get another soon.

A quick shout out to @TECC who were fantastic when these sold out super quick, they held a green one for me, called me and sorted me out over the phone. With their 20% POTV code this cost £16 which is a bargain and their customer service was exceptional in this instance of dealing with them, very professional and helpful. I won't hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Thanks for the shout out, it's appreciated! Glad we managed to get it all sorted for you :D

Thanks for the shout out, it's appreciated! Glad we managed to get it all sorted for you :D

No, thank you for being a great vendor. :)

This little thing is brilliant, it really is .... even for an old cynical sod like me. I've not vaped on anything else since it arrived. :)

No, thank you for being a great vendor. :)

This little thing is brilliant, it really is .... even for an old cynical sod like me. I've not vaped on anything else since it arrived. :)

No problem at all, you're welcome! Yes I have to say, I'm really impressed with it myself. I didn't think the battery would last as long as it was claimed, but it has exceeded expectations that's for sure :)

Back
Top Bottom