What's new

John's MTL and TC Thread

Could also be some peculiarity specific to the squeeze but who knows.

No probs building as low as 0.12ohm with NiFe30 for me. I'm only using DNA mods for TC though so cannot comment on variations on other mods but it's likely to be the cause of some issues. Also I don't MTL but this shouldn't make a big difference.

I've got 0.13 26awg nife 30 in the hastur mini on a pico and it's been bloody solid.
Very good tc on the eleaf I must say.

Yeah, I hear that @eyeball kid , sitting here vaping on an iStick Power atmo with a 0.17 build in it, seems solid enough. My evic primo is the same with lower builds (can't say the same about battery life which doesn't last much longer than a regular 1.2 ohm kanthal build, it does seem to improve if you push the resistance up a bit though) Doesn't explain jon's issue with the squeeze all the same.

Yeah, I hear that @eyeball kid , sitting here vaping on an iStick Power atmo with a 0.17 build in it, seems solid enough. My evic primo is the same with lower builds (can't say the same about battery life which doesn't last much longer than a regular 1.2 ohm kanthal build, it does seem to improve if you push the resistance up a bit though) Doesn't explain jon's issue with the squeeze all the same.
Could it be that the temp is set low and wattage high so when he hits fire it instantly reads "temp protect" and he's assuming it's rejecting it.

Sounds like an excuse to load Arctic Fox up on it to monitor what it's doing, I found it quite reassuring in the beginning to let me know everything was working as expected.

Back
Top Bottom