What's new

John's MTL and TC Thread

I think mine will arive tomorrow, 250C, quite looking forward to it, it's been a unicorn for me since it was released, even in earlier DNA releases.
Which one are you getting? Like I said the Replay mode is great with NiFe30. You just adjust wattage, and when you’re happy with vape you hit Replay and you’ll just get same vape until tank runs dry.

Sorry, I keep missing words, I edited it, LOL. Starting to get a bit tired now and the words are starting to merge together...

Sorry, I keep missing words, I edited it, LOL. Starting to get a bit tired now and the words are starting to merge together...
No worries :) I bought the 75c version of the Paranormal as my vape anniversary treat last year and it’s a brilliant mod. Enjoy :D

@ed87 @nwhornet Do you have any insights into resistive sensitivity? I'm beginning to suspect some of my builds are too low in ohms to give a decent TC vape. From what I've been reading in the TC section, this table was posted by danb...

Sens Tab3.jpg

From reading that, should I be aiming my NiFe30 builds above 0.2 ohms? Doesn't make a lot of sense when I thought SS should be around 0.5-0.7 yet the table says 1 ohm. I also see mention about ohms too high and causing heatup/cool down issues throwing out TC and it's starting to get a bit confusing...

@ed87 @nwhornet Do you have any insights into resistive sensitivity? I'm beginning to suspect some of my builds are too low in ohms to give a decent TC vape. From what I've been reading in the TC section, this table was posted by danb...

From reading that, should I be aiming my NiFe30 builds above 0.2 ohms? Doesn't make a lot of sense when I thought SS should be around 0.5-0.7 yet the table says 1 ohm. I also see mention about ohms too high and causing heatup/cool down issues throwing out TC and it's starting to get a bit confusing...
Funny you say that I put a 0.18 ohm build in last night and the pico squeeze 2 wouldn't accept it.

Back
Top Bottom