What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

John's MTL and TC Thread

Sometimes it's worth persevering, I finally managed to suss out my Geekvape Legend. Didn't have much choice as one of my other mods died on me a few days ago. My good lady has treated me to another mod for christmas so it's not all doom and gloom :) Yeah, I've found NiFe30 very pleasant despite never hearing of it before this mini-adventure.

This thread has been great to show another area of vaping that can further tailor your experience.

NiFe30 has been a great discovery and I’ve been enjoying it on my KF v5 with some of the Bunkr eliquids, but I personally still prefer old fashioned wattage mode with my tobacco & mtl tanks.

I certainly don’t rate this as a failure of TC, but rather just a reflection of my own tastes that vaping allows me to tweak to my own liking.

It's kinda weird how it seems to consume me, all my regulated mods are now running TC. No idea why, it just amazes me when I rip out gunked up wicks and there's no marks from heat on the cotton any more. From a health perspective I see that as a plus.

The Nife30 is definitely pretty good the questions I'm asking myself are - can I rewick without recoiling and is TC better than VW/Kanthal? I think I'm going to keep exploring this for a while. I've been considering asking my wonderful and very understanding Mrs for a DNA mod for Christmas :)

Snap!! Which one, mod-wise. (Not inferring we're sharing a missus,LOL)

Yes, you can rewick without recoiling, been doing it myself, quick pulse to burn off the gunk, brush and away I go again.

Not sure to be honest, I've never really looked at them before now ,which one would you recommend Sharing a missus? Oh my god, the poor woman has enough trouble with just me :D

If you get a DNA 75c or 250c mod, NiFe30 works brilliantly in Replay mode, I can highly recommend!

I think mine will arrive tomorrow, Paranormal 250C, quite looking forward to it, it's been a unicorn for me since it was released, even in earlier chipset releases.

Back
Top Bottom