What's new

Jac Vapour S-B DNA 75w Vs Lost Vape Epetite DNA 60

A mod with the newer Evol DNA 75c board inside it. :)

Thanks Simon, I've had a look around and opted for the Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C which looks like a nice piece of kit :)

Just read your review on the Cthulhu Hastur - I like the look of the black version to match the mirage. Do you still rate these as a great MTL tank? Are they only available from cthulhumod.com ? Any experience of the clone from Fasttech - although there isn't a huge price difference so the original would be worth getting I guess.

Thanks Simon, I've had a look around and opted for the Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C which looks like a nice piece of kit :)

Just read your review on the Cthulhu Hastur - I like the look of the black version to match the mirage. Do you still rate these as a great MTL tank? Are they only available from cthulhumod.com ? Any experience of the clone from Fasttech - although there isn't a huge price difference so the original would be worth getting I guess.

Yeah, I still rate it ..... it's a good tank.

I had no idea it had been cloned, buy the genuine one it's not an expensive tank. ... you'll have to get it from China because it's not a 2ml tank so can't be sold here.

WP_20180322_13_12_30_Pro.jpg

In fairness you really Don't have to spend too much to get a nice looking mtl mod. Picked up a Pico in one of the Chinese sales and added a zwrapz so all in under £20 for a well respected tried and tested mod.
Also have a 26650 version on the way and a brown leather wrap waiting for it.

Last edited:
View attachment 155787
In fairness you really.Don't have to spend too much to get a nice looking mtl mod. Picked up a Pico in one of the Chinese sales and added a zwrapz so all in under £20 for a well respected tried and tested mod.
Also have a 26650 version on the way and a brown leather wrap waiting for it.
You can even upgrade the Pico software from eleaf to a very smart bit of firmware even can customize the logos.
Or upload artic fox for full pc based customization.

I'm currently updating my mtl tank mods as my coolfires are getting a little old. I'm going to pick up a pico 21700 as zwrapz are just about to start selling wraps for those too and I need something for the full size berserker and the 21700 model will take tanks up to 25mm.
For my top end mod I'm waiting for the 75c mods to arrive (quite a few nice ones have already landed) the DNA repeat vape software looks like it will be very useful.

I'm currently updating my mtl tank mods as my coolfires are getting a little old. I'm going to pick up a pico 21700 as zwrapz are just about to start selling wraps for those too and I need something for the full size berserker and the 21700 model will take tanks up to 25mm.
For my top end mod I'm waiting for the 75c mods to arrive (quite a few nice ones have already landed) the DNA repeat vape software looks like it will be very useful.

Would that be Replay perhaps?
I've finally worked out what this 'Replay' fuss is all about. It's not just a simple and quick way to setup a TC coil - there is actually more to it than that. If you look at the stats on a 75C mod or on Evolv you'll see that it's temperature dominated i.e. it will attempt to reach and maintain a set temperature. Replay does more - it will repeat a saved temperature and resistance profile - most likely a curve. Not sure it will work with varying length puffs ...

The 250C board and new Escribe are shipping now so there should be some unbiased reviews soon. Dream on - no such thing as an unbiased review.

Back
Top Bottom