What's new

Jac Vapour S-B DNA 75w Vs Lost Vape Epetite DNA 60

I have this DNA one from @JAC Vapour https://www.jacvapour.com/just-added-the-sandstorm-series-b-dna-75w/
and it's excellent.

Not sure where you'd find an ePetite at a reasonable price these days - very nice also, and collectable.

Thanks, that's the version I'm looking at although I don't really need the 25mm version, but I believe the finish is a bit of an issue on the 22mm version, and the sandstorm is a lovely colour.

I've seen a few epetites for sale new in the uk but not in the colours I want!

Thanks, that's the version I'm looking at although I don't really need the 25mm version, but I believe the finish is a bit of an issue on the 22mm version, and the sandstorm is a lovely colour.

I've seen a few epetites for sale new in the uk but not in the colours I want!

= The Sandstorm one is what I have and the finish is v. good.

re. ePetite - try looking through the sites of the Chinese vendors listed in here, at least some of them
may still have some >>

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/vendors/overseas-vendors/

@JAC Vapour Off topic but are you considering a DNA squonker with DNA250c aka the Drone as I'd be all over it like a tramp on a bag of chips :D

We are doing a squnoker, but we not decided which board to put in it yet, it will not unfortunately be a 250c in the current design, as it's a 21700 mod, it may be a DNA board though, we tend to keep board options flexible throughout the design process early stages, juts in case something new captures our attention. If there was enough interest it would be reasonably easy if built for a DNA board to extend the battery capacity and drop in a 250c board, it'd be a big unit though.

@JAC Vapour I think the DNA75c boards will be ideal in a squonk especially with the Replay feature. Looks like it pretty much eliminate dry hits in any mode on any material. The 75c can be dual battery but think the extra power the 250c board can give would be more appealing. As you say size is the big issue. Love my Drone but it's not a pocket friendly piece of kit lol. The Inbox is fantastic but limited by power. With a couple of big RDA's you need that extra oomph.
Anyway thanks for the reply & if you need a test pilot just shout. Getting my name down early as missed out on the Sandstorm :D.

@JAC Vapour I think the DNA75c boards will be ideal in a squonk especially with the Replay feature. Looks like it pretty much eliminate dry hits in any mode on any material. The 75c can be dual battery but think the extra power the 250c board can give would be more appealing. As you say size is the big issue. Love my Drone but it's not a pocket friendly piece of kit lol. The Inbox is fantastic but limited by power. With a couple of big RDA's you need that extra oomph.
Anyway thanks for the reply & if you need a test pilot just shout. Getting my name down early as missed out on the Sandstorm :D.

you can run the 75C at 100 watts now though, we also have a custom board that will do 110 watts, and a miniature board with no VW that will do 80watts, so there's quite a few options. I do agree replay is a very nice feature.

you can run the 75C at 100 watts now though, we also have a custom board that will do 110 watts, and a miniature board with no VW that will do 80watts, so there's quite a few options. I do agree replay is a very nice feature.
Is that with single or dual battery on the 75c, not looked too hard as hoping there will be an Inbox with it in. Is the 80w semi mech style, limited protection, like the Squeeze or upcoming VV (when they finish cloning the Gene chip lol). 110w sounds interestng.
DNA boards for me just do the job no fuss, once you get a handle of Escribe & realise it's not complicated.
Thanks again for your replies, it's been very interesting.
Should start a new thread in your section & gauge our responses. Think we've hijacked this one a bit ;).

Is that with single or dual battery on the 75c, not looked too hard as hoping there will be an Inbox with it in. Is the 80w semi mech style, limited protection, like the Squeeze or upcoming VV (when they finish cloning the Gene chip lol). 110w sounds interestng.
DNA boards for me just do the job no fuss, once you get a handle of Escribe & realise it's not complicated.
Thanks again for your replies, it's been very interesting.
Should start a new thread in your section & gauge our responses. Think we've hijacked this one a bit ;).

100 watts can be done with a single 21700 on the 75c. The 80 watt board would be fixed voltage and cover all safety bases with no onboard charging. Agree we should move as it may be boring other people : ) PM me if you want any other info, and happy to start a thread in our subforum to discuss what people would want from this if there is interest.

Back
Top Bottom