What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It's raining mtl

I've just got a cocktail with mastiha and some kind of syrup
And I see how this could be used in a tobacco Base juice.
In fact I think it's very similar to the tamarack juices,very earthy
Couldn't drink a pint of it though

Order a mastiha liquer on it’s own, @killgore . It’s excellent stuff. You can get them in dry or sweet. I prefer the dry ones, but both are good.

If you like these kind of flavours, I’d highly recommend atmos labs’ mastic concentrate. Have you ever tasted mastiha? It’s one of the best things. A resin that they extract from a kind of tree that apparently only grows on one island in Greece. It’s a kind of pungent, piney flavour, but really difficult to describe. Thinking about it, it could be interesting in cider. They make a liquer with it, and sweets and stuff. And kaimaki ice cream, which is made with mastiha and salep, the dried roots of a wild orchid. Atmos have a kaimaki concentrate as well, it’s also great.
I'm on it! I used to love Mastika in my coffee when I lived in Egypt. Ambergris too, anyone make an Ambergris concentrate?

I'm on it! I used to love Mastika in my coffee when I lived in Egypt. Ambergris too, anyone make an Ambergris concentrate?

Ah, excellent! Aye it’s good in coffee as well. I knew it’s popular around the Balkans and middle east but didn’t realise they use it in north’s Africa too.

Don’t know about ambergris, I shall investigate...

After reading this my good lady is hanging for a brandy sweet and some propper Greek lemon sorbet.

Vgod do a baklava liquid. I've got some here. I wouldn't say they completely nailed it but it's a decent liquid and not as sweet as you'd imagine, kind of pastry, pistachio and rosewater for the top notes.
Bugger I'm gonna fill up a squonker with it now before I go into town and raid the north african shops.

Back
Top Bottom