What's new

It's raining mtl

The limelight wicket mods arrive in steam island this week.
worth a gander if you've not seen them yet. Lovely little dicodes or DNA 60 mods with boards that can be easily replaced by the owner.
perfect for mtl fans. Looks like the gloom ones are first.
got my eye on the walnut. Note a bargain banger though.

The limelight wicket mods arrive in steam island this week.
worth a gander if you've not seen them yet. Lovely little dicodes or DNA 60 mods with boards that can be easily replaced by the owner.
perfect for mtl fans. Looks like the gloom ones are first.
got my eye on the walnut. Note a bargain banger though.
Yeah saw this via Todd’s fb group. Nice looking thing. Good for the tinkerers.

Yeah saw this via Todd’s fb group. Nice looking thing. Good for the tinkerers.
Yeah, I think it's the nicest mod I've seen in a while and the complete interchangeable / replaceable aspect makes it worth the investment as it will last (like triggers broom).
Think this is the dicodes I've been looking for. Just feel the walnut is more my pace.

Yeah, I think it's the nicest mod I've seen in a while and the complete interchangeable / replaceable aspect makes it worth the investment as it will last (like triggers broom).
Think this is the dicodes I've been looking for. Just feel the walnut is more my pace.
I’d still go Dani mini over it though ;)

I’d still go Dani mini over it though ;)
There's one thing that has been stopping me pressing the button. Well not true, I've lost of mods and little time currently but..
Charging. I like that DNA mods and independent made dicodes mods have On board balanced charging via usb.
Although I always recommend using an external charger. when it comes to DNA boards I love that I can just plug them into a usb point at any time for a top up.
I think having to pay ninety quid to dicodes for the convenience of charging your mod is a piss take.
I'm waiting for ambition mods to release the DNA version of the easy as I know full well if it requires me to unscrew the tube to take out and charge the battery, I will pass it by on the shelf.
I may be a lazy fecker but it's the truth.

There's one thing that has been stopping me pressing the button. Well not true, I've lost of mods and little time currently but..
Charging. I like that DNA mods and independent made dicodes mods have On board balanced charging via usb.
Although I always recommend using an external charger. when it comes to DNA boards I love that I can just plug them into a usb point at any time for a top up.
I think having to pay ninety quid to dicodes for the convenience of charging your mod is a piss take.
I'm waiting for ambition mods to release the DNA version of the easy as I know full well if it requires me to unscrew the tube to take out and charge the battery, I will pass it by on the shelf.
I may be a lazy fecker but it's the truth.
Well I guess you’ve talked yourself out of the Dani then ;).
It’s funny because I’ve had a hankering for the mini for some time. But I picked up a trusty Pico the other day and just thought ....nah, this little thing does it for me as a standard mod. I think I’ll just keep my billet as my posh totty :) even though I treat it the same as the cheap cheap stuff. Dunno if that’s an insight into how I treat my vape gear or my women ;)

21700 vicious ant Primo Titanium edition.
Should do nicely for a tootle puffer like me. [emoji6]
DNA75C
IMG_20200128_124251.jpeg
IMG_20200128_124311.jpeg

Well I guess you’ve talked yourself out of the Dani then ;).
It’s funny because I’ve had a hankering for the mini for some time. But I picked up a trusty Pico the other day and just thought ....nah, this little thing does it for me as a standard mod. I think I’ll just keep my billet as my posh totty :) even though I treat it the same as the cheap cheap stuff. Dunno if that’s an insight into how I treat my vape gear or my women ;)
It's come close to be honest.
I nearly caved in the farkis but a few have had some "minor" construction issue's so again I returned to the dani but ninety quid for a two prong power base is taking the piss out of your customers.
Yeah, I use pico's and corals. Actually the asmodus colossal has been picked up a lot as it's super easy to live with.
I will commit. Just get this kitchen fitting finished and tilled and I will have time to play.

Back
Top Bottom