Vape Superstore
What's new

It's raining mtl

Afternoon all. I've been a bit quiet here lately, but now I've found a decent paid job in Italy my vape budget has been increased!

I'm definitely a MTL caper as I can't get on with DTL. I'm currently using an Aegis Legend with Ehpro True.

I'm looking at getting a new mod and tank. I'm happy with rebuildables and making my own coils.

Any suggestions please about the latest shiny must have please? [emoji16]

If 23mm diameter is ok for you, the Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL is top notch. Also if you want to keep the set up compact, have a look at the Ambition Mods Easy (side by side mod)

Vape Club
Afternoon all. I've been a bit quiet here lately, but now I've found a decent paid job in Italy my vape budget has been increased!

I'm definitely a MTL caper as I can't get on with DTL. I'm currently using an Aegis Legend with Ehpro True.

I'm looking at getting a new mod and tank. I'm happy with rebuildables and making my own coils.

@nottsbloke
Nice to see you back and happy new year. [emoji16]
As rew said, can't fault the Glaz for flavour, if you are after a mod why not have a word with Stu Vapesmarter, he will sort you a mod to your spec.[emoji106]

I'm definitely a MTL vaper as I can't get on with DTL. I'm currently using an Aegis Legend with Ehpro True.

The other thing you might want to consider is the huge amount of AIO devices that have come out recently. Thinkvape Zeta is compact, has 18650 battery, variable wattage, decent stock coils and optional rba.

AcmeFog
Just watched a build video, love the style of the design, very innovative - on my radar and hopefully get one soon thank @rew :)

Goes to show there's still more to come with innovation of MTL atty's :)

Reminds me of my half baked attempt design of a DTL flat mesh RDA but I hadn't figured out how to clamp the cotton underneath.

RDA Dabble v3.jpg

Premier Ecigs
Just watched a build video, love the style of the design, very innovative - on my radar and hopefully get one soon thank @rew :)

Reminds me of my half baked attempt design of a DTL flat mesh RDA but I hadn't figured out how to clamp the cotton underneath.

View attachment 208848
Would be nice to see some more mesh for mtl. Not sure how it would perform but it would be something a little different

View attachment 208848

It's on pre order as well at ecigone.
Just get one and clone it.

Vape Green
My Gas Mods Kree is finally winging it's way from China. It seems to have a few cons but I love the looks and it apparently vapes very well. Also there is a 3.5ml glass bubble tank available for it now.

My Gas Mods Kree is finally winging it's way from China. It seems to have a few cons but I love the looks and it apparently vapes very well. Also there is a 3.5ml glass bubble tank available for it now.

Does look quite nice. Will be interested in it’s performance!

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom