What's new

It's raining mtl

I wasn’t specifically looking for a Joker device (honestly guv), I mostly liked the idea of the RDPA. I was going to order a plain black one, then in a random act of immaturity, the Joker landed in my virtual shopping basket instead. My life is so pitifully uneventful and middle-aged, that when I go for a vape on my break at work, it makes me smile to have the Joker on my vape :p And - it is an excellent little device :)
As long as you’re having fun then that’s all that matters.

As long as you’re having fun then that’s all that matters.

I am. I’m having to fight the urge to buy every mtl RTA out there though, and while the money’s not an issue, I don’t want to go overboard. I was very tempted by the Glaz, thankfully a reviewer mentioning how restricted it is stopped that purchase :25:

I am. I’m having to fight the urge to buy every mtl RTA out there though, and while the money’s not an issue, I don’t want to go overboard. I was very tempted by the Glaz, thankfully a reviewer mentioning how restricted it is stopped that purchase :25:
Go mad and buy everything you like the look of. It’s the only way you’ll truly find out what’s for you and what’s not. You can always put them up in the classies afterwards.

It's funny the restricted bit.
Apparently Vic says its loose but not seen his review of it.
It's definitely a true mtl.
I keep switching between the two biggest airflow holes and on the largest it's still no more than mtl.
On the smallest hole it will suit the long drawers and on the largest hole it's probably akin to the nautilus 2.

New mod from Innokin, the Kroma R. An updated Kroma that takes 18650s. Looks like it might sell as a kit initially at least.

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/innokin-kroma-r-zlide-kit-preview/

kroma-r-design.jpg

I don't think anyone does, pushing the need to release it in kit form to offload them, kinda like the coffee ones in a box of chocolates :S

I saw Todd Open it on his blog and he seems very impressed with it. Does look nice, the entire screen section is the fire button.

Great. That sounds encouraging. Am gonna be on the look out for release

Back
Top Bottom