What's new

It's raining mtl

I watched a review on the Glaz mini, Vapimg with Vic I think it was. It looks decent, but he said it’s a pretty restricted mtl vape, even with it’s airflow wide open. I think it’d be too restrictive for me.

I watched a review on the Glaz mini, Vapimg with Vic I think it was. It looks decent, but he said it’s a pretty restricted mtl vape, even with it’s airflow wide open. I think it’d be too restrictive for me.
Did you buy that galaxies rdta @Leni ?

Ill chuck a build on it tomorrow.
Drawing the air through as it is unbuilt it seems pretty tight on the smallest hole of the four.
Ill probably be settling on the second from largest and i like a pretty tight draw so maybe vic is being vic on this one.

Keen to know how this one vapes

Yeah me too

Ill chuck a build on it tomorrow.
Drawing the air through as it is unbuilt it seems pretty tight on the smallest hole of the four.
Ill probably be settling on the second from largest and i like a pretty tight draw so maybe vic is being vic on this one.

Oops, I just ordered one.

Oops, I just ordered one.
Built it 8/9 wraps 27g kanthal 2.5mm id 1.25ohms.
The only niggle i have with the lite is having to raise the coils off the deck which leaves the section between the wraps and post screws precariously close to touching something it shouldnt.
Just a tiny niggle but with the glaz the coil is naturally sat around 3mm above the airflow which is perfect.
I think this is more suited to a new builder than the lite as it's so easy to wick.
I mean its that easy you would genuinely have to try to get it wrong for it to go wrong.
Suppose it's possible to over stuff it but you would genuinely have to be trying.
There are 4 airflow options ranging from lip pursingly tight to quick draw which is going to suit everyone even @Crewella
I can actually see the holes which i cant on the hastur mini and the control ring being rough is easy to grip.
The flavour is as good as the lite which is risky to say but true.
You'll like this one and it will be popular.
I have nothing more to say except steamcrave have nailed this one.

20191017_184210.jpg

Built it 8/9 wraps 27g kanthal 2.5mm id 1.25ohms.
The only niggle i have with the lite is having to raise the coils off the deck which leaves the section between the wraps and post screws precariously close to touching something it shouldnt.
Just a tiny niggle but with the glaz the coil is naturally sat around 3mm above the airflow which is perfect.
I think this is more suited to a new builder than the lite as it's so easy to wick.
I mean its that easy you would genuinely have to try to get it wrong for it to go wrong.
Suppose it's possible to over stuff it but you would genuinely have to be trying.
There are 4 airflow options ranging from lip pursingly tight to quick draw which is going to suit everyone even @Crewella
I can actually see the holes which i cant on the hastur mini and the control ring being rough is easy to grip.
The flavour is as good as the lite which is risky to say but true.
You'll like this one and it will be popular.
I have nothing more to say except steamcrave have nailed this one.

View attachment 202689

Sounds very encouraging. Like the look of this too. Thanks for giving your initial thoughts

Did you buy that galaxies rdta @Leni ?

Sorry Matt, I didn’t see a notification that you’d tagged me. Yes, I got the Ares @rew kindly sent me, and the Galaxies RDTA. I’ve only used the supplied coils so far with both, found fitting them easy enough, and got the hang of wicking after a bit of faffing! The simplicity of the Ares is great for someone like me who’s not confident in their own practical skills, but the Galaxies beats it on flavour, and airflow. I bought the Vapefly Jester too, as it intrigued me, and I wanted something with The Joker on it (there, I’ve said it :8:) and at the moment that’s distracting me from proper RTAs. It’s so easy to use, the flavour’s awesome... and it’s got THE JOKER on it :tongue:

Sorry Matt, I didn’t see a notification that you’d tagged me. Yes, I got the Ares @rew kindly sent me, and the Galaxies RDTA. I’ve only used the supplied coils so far with both, found fitting them easy enough, and got the hang of wicking after a bit of faffing! The simplicity of the Ares is great for someone like me who’s not confident in their own practical skills, but the Galaxies beats it on flavour, and airflow. I bought the Vapefly Jester too, as it intrigued me, and I wanted something with The Joker on it (there, I’ve said it :8:) and at the moment that’s distracting me from proper RTAs. It’s so easy to use, the flavour’s awesome... and it’s got THE JOKER on it :tongue:

Glad you're making a go of the building lark. I agree about the Ares on flavour, but if it's given you some experience then job done. Pleased for you that you found a Joker device.

Glad you're making a go of the building lark. I agree about the Ares on flavour, but if it's given you some experience then job done. Pleased for you that you found a Joker device.

I wasn’t specifically looking for a Joker device (honestly guv), I mostly liked the idea of the RDPA. I was going to order a plain black one, then in a random act of immaturity, the Joker landed in my virtual shopping basket instead. My life is so pitifully uneventful and middle-aged, that when I go for a vape on my break at work, it makes me smile to have the Joker on my vape :p And - it is an excellent little device :)

Back
Top Bottom