What's new

It's raining mtl

Millennium Style RTA. Has 3 chimney/ chamber options and a couple of under coil air options.

millennium-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-4ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

Millennium Style RTA. Has 3 chimney/ chamber options and a couple of under coil air options.

millennium-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-4ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

This one looks really good and Klaus Jedelsky is very happy with it. I don't like his reviews - he sounds like just took 3 diazepam tablets but he knows his MTL stuff. Problem is with spares - I always buy spare glasses with any tank and the only place I found them is 2fdeal for ulton version which has mixed reviews on quality on FT. Anyone tried it yet?

This one looks really good and Klaus Jedelsky is very happy with it. I don't like his reviews - he sounds like just took 3 diazepam tablets but he knows his MTL stuff. Problem is with spares - I always buy spare glasses with any tank and the only place I found them is 2fdeal for ulton version which has mixed reviews on quality on FT. Anyone tried it yet?

Not heard any more about it on here. I didn't get one myself

I love Klaus! He knows a good wape! ;)

He knows a good wape! ;)

Yep, I used to watch Busardo but he went commercial and rarely does MTL rtas now, Todd likes everything, Vaping with Vic is a bit biased, vaping v1ck frighteningly bland... It's hard to find good MTL reviews....

You'd be wrong, don't like your comment ;)
Busted :54::D. I still watch your reviews on the stuff that interests me. I just listen really carefully for the slightest lack of enthusiasm towards a particular feature...:D

Back
Top Bottom