What's new

It's raining mtl

The black elfin now has a jorda b clone permanently on it - that I use for dripping herbal extracts- and the white one is back in the box. Mostly cause I don’t really use tanks any more. I have the squeeze with the nextera on it, and the bb with the vapeshell, the suorin for the pocket and my needs are fulfilled.

I do have a voopoo drag nano on the way that I accidentally won. I think they’re expecting a review...
I await your review with interest. I hope for their sake it's good [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I almost referred @Rickster to social services when I found it how many atomisers he has in his house. His poor wife is at her wits end with that and his unorthodox diy mixing techniques.

I almost referred @Rickster to social services when I found it how many atomisers he has in his house. His poor wife is at her wits end with that and his unorthodox diy mixing techniques.

Strangely enough.....I have been clearing my mancave to make a new mancave upstairs.....long story.....but by fk...I have collected some amount of shite....I nearly referred myself :)

Hoarding is now a disorder in it’s own right @Rickster . It’s in the dsm 5 and will be in the next icd. Get yersel doon the primary care, before it gets worse.

Hoarding is now a disorder in it’s own right @Rickster . It’s in the dsm 5 and will be in the next icd. Get yersel doon the primary care, before it gets worse.

I will await publication of the new ICD.....don't trust em Americans with their dsm's...they fk up their young.....young;)

I don’t think it’s happening either @Rickster but I didn’t want to risk coming across antagonistic towards the sovereigntists. If nothing else, sturgeon will be deeply disappointed when it’s finally cancelled, on the plus side.

Awaiting with interest your findings on the new vaporesso coils. Did the kit come with the new tea pulp version?
I will check.
They're very small. Aspire bdc size (not the same fit though). Very clever pressure fit system so no threads to strip.

Back
Top Bottom