What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It's raining mtl

You just reminded me of those awful marble desk lighters from my childhood. Parents had a green one that weighed a tonne and had edges and corners so sharp you could use it as a murder weapon
Onyx usually. ;)

And @zouzounaki - I have one resin Pico, which is tiny and rubbery .......... plus another one I just won. Not my thing at all. :D

Was it not you that had loads of those zero mods with a swirly marble pattern on the sides @Crewella ? Maybe it was @Simon G .
Nope, the Zero and Zero Minis are all metal colours.

zerominis.jpg

Bar one variant, which is a green resin Yosen clone I was given and makes a nice change, and is fun with the 'wave it about to set the watts' feature.

yosen.jpg

I spend half my working day telling people 'it's not real, it's plastic' ......... not that keen on plastic of any kind ......... ;)

Marble, however ........ (or indeed onyx) ..... now you're talking ........... :P

That’s the one!. Looks exactly like my evil gran’s table lighter. You should pair that with the spica.

Nope, the Zero and Zero Minis are all metal colours.

View attachment 191809

Bar one variant, which is a green resin Yosen clone I was given and makes a nice change, and is fun with the 'wave it about to set the watts' feature.

View attachment 191810

I spend half my working day telling people 'it's not real, it's plastic' ......... not that keen on plastic of any kind ......... ;)

Marble, however ........ (or indeed onyx) ..... now you're talking ........... :P

I set up an alert on FT just in case they ever get any back in.

So the table attie. I presume you set it up with a giant long tip so you don’t need to pick it up when you have a puff?

Back
Top Bottom