What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It's raining mtl

That’s very true @Crewella . I have the salix on a squeeze too and I recall you saying you couldn’t get on with the lack of adjustments available on it.

It’s perfect though!. :P

At the danger of veering off-topic, I'll just quickly say, yes I do use rda's on mechs and I do squonk when DTL but specifically to MTL I don't see the point when a tank with 4ml capacity lasts the day or 2ml tanks last hours. But again, if it's your bag, more power to you.

Which is why I tried both dripping and squonking. But surely if you've tried RDAs and found that dripping and squonking don't suit you as they're too much hassle, then there's not a lot of point in forking out for more of them? The only thing wrong with the RDAs I tried .... was that they were RDAs. That might also be the case for some other people ..... or it might not.

I just can't seem to get on with RDAs full stop, let alone squonking one. It baffles me, but then why keep banging your head against a brick wall if something continuously doesn't work

That’s very true @Crewella . I have the salix on a squeeze too and I recall you saying you couldn’t get on with the lack of adjustments available on it.

It’s perfect though!. :P
Exactly that - I didn't get on with the Squeeze at all, but loads of people love it. We all have different needs - ideally I want a small RTA with a small chamber and a tight draw ..... and no plastic of any kind. Preferably in gold ....... ;)

At the danger of veering off-topic, I'll just quickly say, yes I do use rda's on mechs and I do squonk when DTL but specifically to MTL I don't see the point when a tank with 4ml capacity lasts the day or 2ml tanks last hours. But again, if it's your bag, more power to you.
I had the same feeling about squonking, I don't do anything but MTL. All a bigger capacity does is sit around longer ..... getting funky! :D

And... relax.. sorry if I was curt with anyone, been battling build bugs with an app this afternoon, the end of the tunnel is in sight, then I'm relaxing the rest of the day..... oh as an aside, we bought a motorhome, super-excited about that :D

And... relax.. sorry if I was curt with anyone, been battling build bugs with an app this afternoon, the end of the tunnel is in sight, then I'm relaxing the rest of the day..... oh as an aside, we bought a motorhome, super-excited about that :D
You weren't curt (that I could see). You were fine. :10:

..... and awesome, I expect pics of the motorhome (in the lounge!). ;) :D

A motorhome, that confirms that your nuts!

A motor home!!!
That means you can get down here in it when we have the proposed Chesterfield vape meet I'm planning. [emoji4][emoji4]

Just read all the comments and no detection of curtness anywhere. A motorhome, do you plan to just tour the Uk or do you have bigger plans?

Back
Top Bottom