What's new

It's raining mtl

Ha ha I wish I had medjoul date flavour concentrate.As well as date, I’ve often wished toasted pine nut, and tahini concentrates existed.
I have a date concentrate I’m playing with at the minute

Care to reveal any info about it @ZT? Or is it a trade secret? Are you mixing it with liquorice and firewater? :)

@Ment has mentioned a sesame concentrate before as well, I’ve been meaning to pick that one up although I know it’s not going to taste like tahini.

Care to reveal any info about it @ZT? Or is it a trade secret? Are you mixing it with liquorice and firewater? :)

@Ment has mentioned a sesame concentrate before as well, I’ve been meaning to pick that one up although I know it’s not going to taste like tahini.
Interestingly it was made for us before we ran the comp! Dates have been in my mind for awhile in regards to the new range. It’s not an off the shelf concentrate tho sadly, our flavourhouse made it for us on request.

'll
Interestingly it was made for us before we ran the comp! Dates have been in my mind for awhile in regards to the new range. It’s not an off the shelf concentrate tho sadly, our flavourhouse made it for us on request.
Add a Little bit of pistachio and some of that ZT bunkr pastry magic and we could have some baklava.

and darker, biscuit, nutty, toffee, spicy .... type things.

... and on the other hand I prefer something 'lighter' when I do indulge in a little DTL.
So I just tried the heaven 11 from dinner ladies :)

A caramelly biscuity nutty flavour.
It’s very different I must say to the sweet flavours I’ll always vaped.. just having to fight the urge of taking a sip rather than vaping it.
And the added bonus.. I’m not having to chain vape it for a fix

Erm ........

You've got the power to know ....... actually ....... :P

I'm rubbish at getting lyrics right. There's a line in 'We are family' by Sister Sledge which I'm convinced says 'Just let me staple the vicar'

@ZT is that available commercially? I love dates, and the 'florals' that @zouzounaki digs. I make a nice date and cardamon stout during the colder months

If you like these kind of flavours, I’d highly recommend atmos labs’ mastic concentrate. Have you ever tasted mastiha? It’s one of the best things. A resin that they extract from a kind of tree that apparently only grows on one island in Greece. It’s a kind of pungent, piney flavour, but really difficult to describe. Thinking about it, it could be interesting in cider. They make a liquer with it, and sweets and stuff. And kaimaki ice cream, which is made with mastiha and salep, the dried roots of a wild orchid. Atmos have a kaimaki concentrate as well, it’s also great.

If you like these kind of flavours, I’d highly recommend atmos labs’ mastic concentrate. Have you ever tasted mastiha? It’s one of the best things. A resin that they extract from a kind of tree that apparently only grows on one island in Greece. It’s a kind of pungent, piney flavour, but really difficult to describe. Thinking about it, it could be interesting in cider. They make a liquer with it, and sweets and stuff. And kaimaki ice cream, which is made with mastiha and salep, the dried roots of a wild orchid. Atmos have a kaimaki concentrate as well, it’s also great.
You ever tried bastani ice cream ?
That’s right up your steeet

Back
Top Bottom