What's new

It's raining mtl

Erm ........

You've got the power to know ....... actually ....... :P
Laaaame!
Anyway, I was singing along to the Belarus only 11" DJ Jive Bunny remix, from before he met the mastermixers. It's super-rare, you probably haven't heard it.

Laaaame!
Anyway, I was singing along to the Belarus only 11" DJ Jive Bunny remix, from before he met the mastermixers. It's super-rare, you probably haven't heard it.
I'm pretty sure you're right .... ;)

and darker, biscuit, nutty, toffee, spicy .... type things.

... and on the other hand I prefer something 'lighter' when I do indulge in a little DTL.

Not always, I sometimes like something light like just a wee touch of bergamot or saffron or something by itself in a flavourless liquid. Or fig and pear. When I’m bored of flavours.

Not always, I sometimes like something light like just a wee touch of bergamot or saffron or something by itself in a flavourless liquid. Or fig and pear. When I’m bored of flavours.
you have all the exotic flavours, saffron , cardamon , madjoul dates lol

Ha ha I wish I had medjoul date flavour concentrate.As well as date, I’ve often wished toasted pine nut, and tahini concentrates existed.

Ha ha I wish I had medjoul date flavour concentrate.As well as date, I’ve often wished toasted pine nut, and tahini concentrates existed.
Umm toasted pine nuts..I can smell them now...
I used to stop near a small factory/workshop that processed pine cones and extract the nuts you could buy the nuts off the guys it was great..you could also sell them sacks of pine cones you collected if you wanted beer money...great memories.

Back
Top Bottom