What's new

It's raining mtl

hmmm not liking the look of the af adjustment via 510. One of the biggest issues I have with the Prime is the flaky conductivity of the positive. You've really got to make sure it's perfectly clean inside and cranked down very tight to get TC working, and it tends to need retightening frequently. One of my Primes won't even make contact on some of my mods. The other seems to have a slightly longer head on the 510 screw so it works in all my mods but even that one still needs special attention for TC.

This new design will have to have very tight threading on the positive post connection if they are to avoid conductivity issues and unintentional adjustment of the airflow when attaching/detaching the atomizer. I'm looking forward to a thorough review.

hmmm not liking the look of the af adjustment via 510. One of the biggest issues I have with the Prime is the flaky conductivity of the positive. You've really got to make sure it's perfectly clean inside and cranked down very tight to get TC working, and it tends to need retightening frequently. One of my Primes won't even make contact on some of my mods. The other seems to have a slightly longer head on the 510 screw so it works in all my mods but even that one still needs special attention for TC.

This new design will have to have very tight threading on the positive post connection if they are to avoid conductivity issues and unintentional adjustment of the airflow when attaching/detaching the atomizer. I'm looking forward to a thorough review.
Yeah my prime only likes virgin mods. The 510 was quite short in comparison to modern rta's. You can't really put an o ring on the 510 screw either to extend it as it buggers up the conection and you get fluctuations in ohms.

Yeah my prime only likes virgin mods. The 510 was quite short in comparison to modern rta's. You can't really put an o ring on the 510 screw either to extend it as it buggers up the conection and you get fluctuations in ohms.
What mods are you having trouble with? I've used my prime on all sorts of mods, zero issues...

Must admit, I was slightly confuddled myself, albeit mine is the SXK styled version, it works in TC without issue.

What mods are you having trouble with? I've used my prime on all sorts of mods, zero issues...
Well I tend to stick to a few mods so my lostvapes make contact but they are full of hastur mini 's.
My prime despises all three coolfires that's for sure.

Well I tend to stick to a few mods so my lostvapes make contact but they are full of hastur mini 's.
My prime despises all three coolfires that's for sure.
My Lost Vapes, HexOhm, Minikin, VT40 and VaporSharks all work - I've never owned a Coolfire

My Lost Vapes, HexOhm, Minikin, VT40 and VaporSharks all work - I've never owned a Coolfire
Can't kill them. Was one of the first vw mods I had and they refuse to die. I'm not surprised though. When I opened one up for looksie, the wiring was twice the gauge of any other mod I've used and the layout and soldering was first class.
I'm sure had they been new they'd have been fine. But the dirty little hussy's have seen some long 510's in there time.

I can't find the Kayfun [Lite] on the Svoemesto website. When will it be available? It looks nice but I'm not sure about the plastic screw for the air flow control.

Could they just make positive blocks with different air flow holes similar to the inserts for the Dvarw. They did make 2 optional positive blocks for the Prime--see photo. If they made positive blocks with increments from 1mm to 2mm, then you wouldn't need the adjustment screw.

I just started vaping with the Prime, Dvarw and Doggy. I think I might like the Kayfun [Lite].

prime_nozzlekit.png

Back
Top Bottom