What's new

It's raining mtl

There's been an awful lot of love for the old lite over the last year. It seems to be the model that has stuck with most mtl vapers. Kayfun rushed forward with the top fill and juice control features that made the design quite complex. The v4 was unbelievably complex and they brought it back a little with the v5 and prime but since the dvarw arrived I think mtl vapers have come to realize that actually bottom fill makes life easier due to not needing juice control and the lack of top fill means less seeping.
I think I'm going to prefer this new one over the v3/5 and prime. Good news I reckon.

I have never forgave them for the V4.....and never will....bastards

I really hope you can take it apart with liquid in it, and filling it is the same kind of method as the dvarw.
Yes we will be able to take it apart with liquid in it and yes, it uses the same filling method as the dvarw. At least that's what they're stating :)

Looks like they are moving in the right direction (simplicity) with this new KFL. This should address some of my issues with the Prime, but I doubt it will top the superior wicking and ease of building on the Dvarw. We'll see what the deck looks like.

Looks like they are moving in the right direction (simplicity) with this new KFL. This should address some of my issues with the Prime, but I doubt it will top the superior wicking and ease of building on the Dvarw. We'll see what the deck looks like.
The dvarw outlasts the hastur mini 's between rewicking but I do find the whole chamber removal and replacement tedious. Probably why I rarely get the rose v3 out these day's even though it's excellent.
Hopefully this little bad boy will bridge that gap of simplicity and flavour.

I use my KFL + with trippy tips glass tank daily so I would be the target client for this rta but I don’t see how it would be an improvement in the current offer: only 2ml and no glass.
Mine is bottom fill like Dvarw already.

Great line of thinking though.

I use my KFL + with trippy tips glass tank daily so I would be the target client for this rta but I don’t see how it would be an improvement in the current offer: only 2ml and no glass.
Mine is bottom fill like Dvarw already.

Great line of thinking though.

There will be 22mm and 24mm options and both will be 33mm in height. 24mm Lite will hold 3.5ml of liquid in the standart, 33mm, height.

IMG_0612.jpg
IMG_0613.jpg

Back
Top Bottom