What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It's raining mtl

So if someone switched from sub ohm to mtl would you have to change your vg / pg ratio on juices too ?
Just about to send your post no across bud. Should be with you tomorrow morning.
I'd give 50/50 a go in the taifun as it really shines although it's more than happy with thicker juice.

So if someone switched from sub ohm to mtl would you have to change your vg / pg ratio on juices too ?

I would recommend changing your liquids completely ..... in my opinion the qualities that make a good e-liquid for DTL vaping are almost the opposite of what makes a good MTL e-liquid.

I don't think I could even imagine MTL vaping 'strawberries and cream' or something that's popular with the DTL crowd.... but maybe that's just me?

I would recommend changing your liquids completely ..... in my opinion the qualities that make a good e-liquid for DTL vaping are almost the opposite of what makes a good MTL e-liquid.

I don't think I could even imagine MTL vaping 'strawberries and cream' or something that's popular with the DTL crowd.... but maybe that's just me?
Yes tobacco type flavours all the way with MTL.

no i would agree mostly

Yes tobacco type flavours all the way with MTL.

and darker, biscuit, nutty, toffee, spicy .... type things.

... and on the other hand I prefer something 'lighter' when I do indulge in a little DTL.

I've sent abujee some of the 1111 range which at 50/50 should see him off to a good start.

I’ve always vaped sweet stuff, dinner lady mango, and then the drip drop sweet stuff .. always vaped sub ohm around 50watts 9 to 12 mg ...
Come down to 3 mg although I miss the higher mg stuff.. slowly coming down in watts too to around 30 to 35
Eyeball and zts posts are converting me to mtl and rta lol..
I think I’m finally going to have to try manabush

Back
Top Bottom