What's new

Is the Kayfun really way above the others?

Swap a prime for a berserker mini?!?!? If you're actually serious, hell yeah, dunno how you'd react to my mint ice reek off it though, might need to hit it with some miltons :S
You're right - I hate mint and menthol with a vengeance. :D :puke:

I'll still dig the Prime clone out at the weekend though - I'll PM you if it surfaces. :10:

Just re-wicked the Prime and cleaned up the coil, lovely with a bit of Blackfire through it, happy camper again :D

I'm a big fan of Kayfuns and use the Prime, mini v3 and Lite 2019 a lot. I'm also a big fan of the Gate and use that a lot too. The only thing I can tell you is that the wife and I tried a head to head between an authentic Lite 2019 and the Gate - same builds in both and the same juice We both thought the Kayfun was better for flavour and vape quality but only just. In reality you wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless you test them head to head, the difference is very small

I own a few Kayfuns, I use the Kayfun Light most days and the Kayfun 2019 is a great tank but are they better than any other MTL RTA no I don't think they are. I love my Berserkers and the Galaxies and of course top of the bunch for me is the Spica Pro, I am going to try the Gate RTA as a few on here really seem to rate it.
The Spica Pro is my favorite MTL currently as well

I have been using the original KFL (the one without air flow control) solidly since 2013. Tried most of the other MtL tanks out there and nothing has knocked it off its top spot.

Currently playing with the lite 2019 and it is on a par for me. The Spica Pro has also made it into my rotation.

Is it better than anything else? It is for me as the draw/airflow is perfect for my tastes. If you want adjustable airflow, juice control and top fill then it won’t be for you but if you can get hold of one they are certainly worth a try.

As has been said, it’s very subjective but I personally love kayfuns. They seem to give me a great vape, good flavour, very well made and that famous Kayfun throat hit.

I have had many MTL tanks, including high end but always find myself going back to my kayfuns. In fact, I’m really struggling to use anything else other than my KF Lite 2019 for going on for 1.5 months now.

Funnily enough ..... the Hastur mini is one that never worked for me. I think I take super-long draws which caused it to dry hit now and again. :D

I rarely watch or read reviews, but there are a few people I've found on here that tend to like the same tanks I do, so if they recommend something new I'm more likely to listen. That's how a forum works best IMHO. :)

I’m glad to see somebody else with some standards. I hated that thing by the end. It started off so well, then just went downhill from there... :D

I set off the 10 second cut-off on the Picos! ;)
Serious question. To do a 10 second draw on an MTL device, are you basically DTL'ing it? Or do you have an extraordinarily large mouth cavity? I know it sounds like I am asking if you have a big gob but I am not (well, I am, but in a good way) Help!

You're right - I hate mint and menthol with a vengeance. :D :puke:

I'll still dig the Prime clone out at the weekend though - I'll PM you if it surfaces. :10:

Does the Prime live in the garden too.

Serious question. To do a 10 second draw on an MTL device, are you basically DTL'ing it? Or do you have an extraordinarily large mouth cavity? I know it sounds like I am asking if you have a big gob but I am not (well, I am, but in a good way) Help!
I think most people are actually doing something in between cliffyboy.

Back
Top Bottom