What's new

Innokin Zenith Pro

Tested both Zlide & Zenith with AFC fully closed.....
both 0.8 coils
Zenith is a fly's pubic hair tighter - really nowt in it tbh
(the coil in Zenith is a little bit older/more used but not much)

In a nutshell - both are the same tightness
The Zenith has 5 holes as opposed to Zlide's 4 holes
so the Zenith is a bit airier fully open, well yeah it is a little bit
but in general they are same meat different gravy

Even when people same this or that has more flavour.....
Really ???
Did that person put a brand spanking new coil in both tanks & fully cleaned etc....
Easy to say new tank with new coils beats a tank with a coil that's been used for a while

Yes some stuff like chimney/funnel plus drip tip & other stuff may enhance stuff a bit
but overall - same meat, different gravy in terms of Zenith Vs Zlide imho

I like the Zenith's lid/filling over the Zlide, but that is just my opinion
(and very much doubt I will bother buying the 4ml Zlide tbh)
My zlide is slightly tighter than the zenith when closed down but that's down to a slight airflow ring tolerance on the zenith.
I do think the zenith looks slightly nicer still. Either way they're both bloody great tanks but the 0.48 ohm 3D plexi coil (despite lasting well) was dull. Perhaps it benefited those who's mtl really thick high vg liquid but I was glad to switch back to the 1.6 ohm coils. Even prompted me to buy a couple of boxes of stock coils which is most unlike me.

Was beginning to wonder how the zenith pro fits in now the zlide is 4ml but now I know. For a start it’s 5ml, still has twist to fill, replaceable glass, comes with 1.2 and 1.0 coils but still compatible with the rest of the z coils. Most interesting though is the spring loaded coil fitting and very clever ‘no leak’ design.

It’s all in this video from about 12mins in

Last edited:
Liking the new features of this Pro tank and the new 1.2 ohm coil. Despite not using stock coils very much, I will be getting one of these.

I like the 5ml
I like the replaceable glass (though not broke mine yet)
I like the flat top for different drip tips - always a complaint from some
I like the air slot option on AFC to give a wider flow option like N2s
(though doubt if I'd ever use that much open air-flow but good for trying res DTL)

The spring loaded coil system - hmmm nice I guess
but child-proof ???

Uhm what happens when a kid twists the top open ???

Now on a regular Zenith you can empty most of the tank through the top fill port
but on the Zlide if you open the top up you can't tip the juice out like previous Zenith's

Now I presume they did a similar thing to new Zenith Pro like the magic on the Zlide
excuse me as I just watched a small portion of interview, but if child-proof then the twist lid
needs to not allow juice to flow out of top when open like previous Zenith's

Which tbh the Zlide magic juice retention is more of a pita for me
really we all know keep shit of kids way/reach like Tide pods ffs

btw it isn't me just having a go - well maybe constructive crticism
more asking questions about the tank's new features etc....

Think Innokin should send me one or two so I can answer this myself (hint hint) :D
(I wonder if Vic will let bygones be bygones and start reviewing stuff like this)
Failing that, I suppose I will buy one (or two or three....) myself

Last edited:
waiting for it to hit the shelves.i wonder if they will do a tdp tank? Not that it’s an issue for me I will get a couple of 5ml as soon as I’m able too probably from le petit...hopefully

waiting for it to hit the shelves.i wonder if they will do a tdp tank? Not that it’s an issue for me I will get a couple of 5ml as soon as I’m able too probably from le petit...hopefully

Will get a 5ml one from there too

Does anyone know when this will be available? i was going to buy my dad a zenith 4ml.Not sure what to do now.

Does anyone know when this will be available? i was going to buy my dad a zenith 4ml.Not sure what to do now.
It’s taking its time that’s for sure..I think they are doing the rounds at the vape shows and expos first..I can not find it anywhere..

maybe get your dad a regular zenith tank for now if he don’t have one...coils are same as pro so easy switch when you get a pro..
£15 +/- from le petit

Back
Top Bottom