What's new

Innokin Zenith Pro

I just hope it is better than Sony's new innovation....

as long as I get the fucking doo-dickey thing included I'm buying it
(old but still funny)

giphy.gif

According to Innokin’s website there’s now a 24mm 4ml Zlide

ooh about time, but think I'm sticking with me 4ml Zenith's

I like the twist to fill option on Zenith, still not cracked a glass yet depite being clumsy
but the Zlide allows other tips to fit on there without looking odd (lose lid-lock function)

for me personally the Zenith 4ml still edges it due to easy fill, but both are great mtl stock coil tanks
cheers for info sir

May be the wrong thread for this but could I get a comparison of the Zlide vs Zenith in terms of the tighter air draw and flavour? I'm loving my Zenith but never tried the Zlide to compare it to.

May be the wrong thread for this but could I get a comparison of the Zlide vs Zenith in terms of the tighter air draw and flavour? I'm loving my Zenith but never tried the Zlide to compare it to.

The differences are really cosmetic and in construction, they pretty much vape exactly the same to me.

Tested both Zlide & Zenith with AFC fully closed.....
both 0.8 coils
Zenith is a fly's pubic hair tighter - really nowt in it tbh
(the coil in Zenith is a little bit older/more used but not much)

In a nutshell - both are the same tightness
The Zenith has 5 holes as opposed to Zlide's 4 holes
so the Zenith is a bit airier fully open, well yeah it is a little bit
but in general they are same meat different gravy

Even when people same this or that has more flavour.....
Really ???
Did that person put a brand spanking new coil in both tanks & fully cleaned etc....
Easy to say new tank with new coils beats a tank with a coil that's been used for a while

Yes some stuff like chimney/funnel plus drip tip & other stuff may enhance stuff a bit
but overall - same meat, different gravy in terms of Zenith Vs Zlide imho

I like the Zenith's lid/filling over the Zlide, but that is just my opinion
(and very much doubt I will bother buying the 4ml Zlide tbh)

Last edited:
I find the zenith build much more solid compared to the zlide it’s very tiny but it was meant to be a cheap and cheerful tank..zenith tank has looked after me since I’ve used them and that was when they first came on the market and was recommended to me by @Simon G..I now have about 15-20 zeniths including the D22 varieties and I have a few zlides but it’s the zenith I stick with and eagerly awaiting the new pro to try out...could it spell the end of my regular zenith tank use and love I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom