What's new

Innokin Zenith Pro

Quahog5

Postman
A064D9A9-5EE7-4BF1-952E-A4E8362E9263.jpeg

Looking forward to this, looks more like a larger capacity Zlide.

Excellent. I've been testing the fantastic apept / zlide combo while out and about this week and one of the few downsides to report would be the unavailability of a larger tank version for big capacity lovers.
Have to say though, I'm still positive these tanks take the crown from the nautilus tanks for the top stock coil mtl spot but I don't rate the little mesh 3d coil for flavour. I will see how long it lasts, perhaps that genuinely where the benefits are but the flavour is way more muted than the above ohm coils.

Looks like a taller jumbo Zlide to me (same slide lid/drip tip with lug ??)
If that be the case then it should have been called the Zlide Pro

(being a greedy lazy bastid I was hoping for a 6ml Zenith :D)

Excellent. I've been testing the fantastic apept / zlide combo while out and about this week and one of the few downsides to report would be the unavailability of a larger tank version for big capacity lovers.
Have to say though, I'm still positive these tanks take the crown from the nautilus tanks for the top stock coil mtl spot but I don't rate the little mesh 3d coil for flavour. I will see how long it lasts, perhaps that genuinely where the benefits are but the flavour is way more muted than the above ohm coils.

The 0.48 PleX3D coils aren't very good imo ..... not to be confused with the 0.5 ohm Zenith Plexus Z coil or the 0.8 Ohm Zenith coils, which are both better options for vaping in the higher teens range.

Looks like top of zlide for filling mechanism, air flow ring from zenith.
Only have the zlide, is the airflow different on the zenith?
Zlide has 5 air holes, I think zenith 6?

Looks like top of zlide for filling mechanism, air flow ring from zenith.
Only have the zlide, is the airflow different on the zenith?
Zlide has 5 air holes, I think zenith 6?

fairly sure the Zlide has four all the same size it seems
The Zenith has five also same size it seems
(I run the both with just one hole open - just about, say 95% open)

I just prefer the Zenith twist to open lid - less fuss
but both are great stock mtl tanks

Zlide looks sexier than the d22 Zenith - I'll agree completely on that

Perhaps they launched at Paris coz they don't enforce 2ml limit in France ???

Last edited:
The 0.48 PleX3D coils aren't very good imo ..... not to be confused with the 0.5 ohm Zenith Plexus Z coil or the 0.8 Ohm Zenith coils, which are both better options for vaping in the higher teens range.
Cheers bud, yes but just seen they already did a 0.5. When I last bough some they just had the 1.6 ohm and 0.8 ohms ones.
Glad it's not just me then. I expected some flavour drop off against the kaufun lite I have the same liquid in (nokomis currently) but it's really dull in the zlide with the 3d coil (as far as I can see, the 3d logo is just a gimmick word for mesh). when I know the zenith could fight it's corner. I liked the 0.8 ones but wasn't getting much life from them (talking a few days with manabush vs a week with the 1.6 kanthal ones).
I shall use this one until it dies then switch to the higher ohm options.
The kit is fantastic though barring I was sent the cammo finish. Glad I don't live in the jungle, would be damn near invisible, lol.

fairly sure the Zlide has four all the same size it seems
The Zenith has five also same size it seems
(I run the both with just one hole open - just about, say 95% open)

I just prefer the Zenith twist to open lid - less fuss
but both are great stock mtl tanks

Zlide looks sexier than the d22 Zenith - I'll agree completely on that

Perhaps they launched at Paris coz they don't enforce 2ml limit in France ???
Exactly that. I've the two next to me now four small ones on the zlide.
The zlide seems more sturdy, airflow wise. Zero air leakage when fully closed. The zenith seems the better built everywhere else.
Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom