What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin Coolfire Z80 Box Mod Kit with Zenith II Tank

rew

Olympian
Coolfire-Z80-Kit-1.jpg

1. Easy twist top fill, 5.5ml e-liquid capacity.
2. Changeable 510 drip tip and glass tube.
3. Precise airflow control for both MTL and RDL.
4. Compatiable with all Z Coils (The kit comes with 0.8 ohm and 0.3 ohm Z coil).
5. Brand new Cool Fire Z80 mod, 6-80W output, using single 18650 battery.
6. Compact size with 4th-Gen technology inside, which extends coil life and boost flavours, featuring Refresh and [F0] mode.
7. Large color screen and intuitive UI.
8. USB-C for faster and safer charging.

Pre order at health cabin https://www.healthcabin.net/innokin...kit-with-zenith-ii-tank-atomizer-p/26833.html

Interested to see what they’ve done to improve on the original zenith, wasn’t impressed with the zenith pro

Interested to see what they’ve done to improve on the original zenith, wasn’t impressed with the zenith pro

I think there may be more airflow options than the original. Maybe an extra hole for tight MTL and a looser one for RDL.

aha! I guess this means I can talk about the Zenith II now? :)

Unfortunately I'm otherwise engaged this evening, but I'll come back tomorrow and answer any questions. (and post some pictures of anything specific if people want?) I have the non-tpd version but it looks the same just bigger. I only have the tank though (I was on the pre-release testing and feedback for it) first time I've seen the mod.

aha! I guess this means I can talk about the Zenith II now? :)

Unfortunately I'm otherwise engaged this evening, but I'll come back tomorrow and answer any questions. (and post some pictures of anything specific if people want?) I have the non-tpd version but it looks the same just bigger. I only have the tank though (I was on the pre-release testing and feedback for it) first time I've seen the mod.

Interested to see what you think Simon. Was hoping it had a tighter MTL airflow option.

I like the MOD. Havent had a stock coil anything in over two years. Is it really worth going back?

Interested to see what you think Simon. Was hoping it had a tighter MTL airflow option.

yeah it has that for sure, on the small single hole, it almost feels like zero airflow it's ridiculously tight. Then as you turn it adds a very small hole at a time... 3 holes is about as tight as I would ever want to vape, 4 is still tight, 5 is still very much MTL ... then after the 5 holes it moves to a slot which has a large range.

Overall it's a very good AFC, lots of usable positions in between super tight and very open. I can't really see anyone not finding the airflow they like.

I like the MOD. Havent had a stock coil anything in over two years. Is it really worth going back?

Not unless you have a reason to... I use an RTA 99% of the time, but stock coil tanks are handy sometimes. If I'm away for the weekend, or camping or something like that. I don't take building shit with me. I know some people walk around with a backpack full of vape gear, but that's not me. :)

Back
Top Bottom