What's new

innokin ares

custard vaper

Postman
hi...i have a few ares attys but my newest one is playing up, when i put a coil in the mod says low resistance, ive tried many coils and cleaned the ares but no luck...is there a simple fix im missing or just bin it? thanks in advance

Have you got another mod to try it on? Some times the 510 is a little short. Also check the coil isn't shorting on the chimney. What coil are you using? Might help to pop a pic on?

thanks for the replies...ive tried it on a few different mods and tried it with no chimney fitted, the coil exposed and still the same. i think ive just got a duff one :(

Hi mate, sorry for the delay but here are a couple of pics , as i say ive tried different coils on different mods with no joy, cheers.
66657CD5-BAAD-4E8E-A9B2-512D5D227C16.jpeg
F87662FB-58C7-495B-A666-157692A939E4.jpeg

Remove the coil and take a resistance reading of the tank, that will tell you if it's a problem with your coil or the tank itself.

Thanks for the reply and the link, think im flogging a dead horse with this tank, i got it super cheap but a shame to just bin it, have checked all the stuff mr busardo advises with no luck. would checking the resistance across a tank with no coil just show an open circuit?

would checking the resistance across a tank with no coil just show an open circuit?

Yes, depending on your mod it should show either "Check Atomiser or No Atomiser", IE: no coil detected, or register (I think) a default 9.99ohm reading or some mods show -.--

I hope that makes sense, I'm struggling in the brain department, it's a morning thing!

Thanks for the reply and the link, think im flogging a dead horse with this tank, i got it super cheap but a shame to just bin it, have checked all the stuff mr busardo advises with no luck. would checking the resistance across a tank with no coil just show an open circuit?
"check atomizer", yeah

Back
Top Bottom