What's new

Innokin Ares 2 LE MTL RTA (D22 Version)

This is a great review @MTLMike, far more in depth and detailed than mine, but then you're far more experienced and knowledgeable about these things than me. This should help my building a bit too, so thank you.

Eternal blessings.

This is a great review @MTLMike, far more in depth and detailed than mine, but then you're far more experienced and knowledgeable about these things than me. This should help my building a bit too, so thank you.

Eternal blessings.
Thanks a lot @Astral, I wouldn't say mine was better than yours at all, everyone has their own way of expressing their opinions and the way in which they present them. I thought your review was extremely well done and considering it was the first rebuildable tank you've used and your first review, you've done brilliantly. It is always good to get feedback from those just starting out, your thoughts are just as valuable and important as someone who's been vaping for years.
When I was new to rebuildables, I was always apprehensive about voicing my opinions because as a novice I didn't think they would be relevant, especially if everybody else seemed to be enjoying the products and having no issues. The more vaping products are designed and made to cater to novice, intermediate and expert alike, the smaller the gap between all of us becomes and I think that can only be a good thing.

Last edited:
Hello MTL Mike,
Thank you for your review and photo's. I wanted to ask you a question if I may. I am wanting to get the 22mm version of the Ares 2 LE but I'm worried that it might be too small on the Coolfire Z80 or the Kroma-R for example. I see in your photos you have the Flint version on a big mod but I can't figure out what mod it is. In your opinion do you think the 22mm version would look "lost" on the Coolfire Z80 or the Kroma-R? I'm very used to the size of a 22mm RTA so going bigger scares me a bit. Your thoughts would be much appreciated. :) Thanks from Laura

It looks gorgeous on the Z80 @lauzzy77

IMG_20210816_083224.jpeg

Hello MTL Mike,
Thank you for your review and photo's. I wanted to ask you a question if I may. I am wanting to get the 22mm version of the Ares 2 LE but I'm worried that it might be too small on the Coolfire Z80 or the Kroma-R for example. I see in your photos you have the Flint version on a big mod but I can't figure out what mod it is. In your opinion do you think the 22mm version would look "lost" on the Coolfire Z80 or the Kroma-R? I'm very used to the size of a 22mm RTA so going bigger scares me a bit. Your thoughts would be much appreciated. :) Thanks from Laura
Hi Laura, you're welcome and of course you can.
I have seen plenty of people running 22mm tanks on mods that are designed to take bigger tanks and they look absolutely fine. @Astral has provided a brilliant example of the exact set up you're thinking of (D22/Z80)
The two mods I was using were the Vaporesso Swag which is very petite in size and can only accomodate up to a 22mm tank (although the follow up Swag 2 can hold tanks up to 25mm) but the other mod is the Rincoe Manto S which is a dual 18650 mod which while might be great for battery life running a MTL tank, isn't so pocket friendly.
The mods you are thinking of getting would be absoultely fine to use the Ares 2 LE on and should look great. I hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom