What's new

Innokin Ares 2 LE MTL RTA (D22 Version)

Sorry to hear that buddy, the waiting game is a painful one. Where did you buy it from? I know a UK Vendor or two has started stocking them which is where i'll probably buy it from if I do.
Hahaha. I know they are. Now! Weren't when I ordered one for the second time, nearly 2 weeks ago. Gone a bit farcical. Good job I have a sense of humour.

Yeah. Like you said, it's an ideal first RTA due to it's simplicity. Which is why I passed it onto a mate who was just starting. Sent him a Kroma-R and Glaz Mini in gun metal, recently. The lad's happy. Just sharing the love, mate.
Good on you mate, I have a few friends that want to give rebuildables a go, so they will be getting these. We help however we can, especially in these uncertain times.

Hahaha. I know they are. Now! Weren't when I ordered one for the second time, nearly 2 weeks ago. Gone a bit farcical. Good job I have a sense of humour.
That's bloody typical, I hope your patience will be rewarded mate, you are definitely handling it well.

That's bloody typical, I hope your patience will be rewarded mate, you are definitely handling it well.
No work coming in and it's been hammering it down non-stop for the last few days, so it's not been too bad staying in and waiting for the post. Also, we're on Tier 3, so there's really not much to go out for, other than to Aldi for basics.

No work coming in and it's been hammering it down non-stop for the last few days, so it's not been too bad staying in and waiting for the post. Also, we're on Tier 3, so there's really not much to go out for, other than to Aldi for basics.
We're still on tier 2 I think but i'm still treating it the same as the original lock down. I'm not going out unless I have to, it's not worth the risk.

We're still on tier 2 I think but i'm still treating it the same as the original lock down. I'm not going out unless I have to, it's not worth the risk.
Talking about a Tier 4 for us unruly bunch in the North West. Better not go there, mate.....

Just noticed you mentioned coil height viz the wick guide flanges, I think that is why the flavour of this rta suffers, coil is too high, a big design oversight imo.

Just noticed you mentioned coil height viz the wick guide flanges, I think that is why the flavour of this rta suffers, coil is too high, a big design oversight imo.

I always push my coil down a bit with my finger. Not when the coil is hot though.

Back
Top Bottom