What's new

Inawera tobaccos

I don’t drink, I presume it’s a drink
Sounds like a cheese so I could be wrong

Still waiting for the inawera package to arrive. Tracking has said “now leaving the originating country” since 25th of january.

Am4a and custard is a strange but nice combination. You should try this @Horrand . Just am4a at 3% and FA custard at 4% mixed about 50/50 in the squonk bottle and a wee shake.

I've been meaning to try out a proper tobacco custard @zouzounaki but have only ever made on with RY4, actually it also had flv red burley and kentucky blend in it to make a "cardinal" custard.

I'll try and remember to give it a mix, still have about 5ml of the am4a left.

Hopefully your order turns up soon! I've got a couple of mixes steeping to try.

So these arrived yesterday. I had time to mix up testers of four of them, and tried a couple.

I have to say that the tuscan garden is really good. Even just having sat overnight, it’s a very rich, full flavour. Something a bit smoky and musty about it.

Also tried the pear tobacco which I think will also be a good one. A similar tobacco note to the tuscan, a bit pungent.

@EmbraSewerRat pm me your details and I’ll send you 10ml testers of the pear and plum tobaccos if you’re still interested. They be 12mg 50/50, I’ll mix them at 3 or 4 %. Not mixed the plum yet but the smell from the concentrate is very nice.

Today I mixed small bottles of burley, cavendish and garuda absolute. The cavendish is very aromatic, it has an excellent smell that reminds me of a tobacconist and tastes quite dry and “grassy”. It’s pretty good, I think it will be an excellent blender. I went by the suggested concentration on their website and it might actually be a bit strong, but I’ll probably use this 30ml bottle to blend with other things anyway.

I’ve yet to test the other two.

They all have a common aroma to a greater or lesser degree that reminds me of an old tobacconists shop.

Back
Top Bottom