What's new

Inawera tobaccos

American Dream is really good, go in at 3.5%, and adjust as required... @zouzounaki you should go in at 3% (cos yere a poof ):)... it's a shapeshifter, at first a hint of coffee and maybe chocolate, which can happen with some baccies......then boom tobacco n carmel n vanilla comes through, well balanced.
I mix for a couple of people that only vape heisenberg, gave them a toot of American Dream, they love it....gonna have to get a bigger bottle.
If you like a Rye4 type e liquid, and are not afraid of a tobacco hit along side.. it's really good.

Last edited:
I’ll grab some of that if i’m ordering concentrates at some point @Rickster . It sounds good. I’m overflowing in concentrates at the minute so it might be a while before i get through some of this stash first.

American Dream is really good, go in at 3.5%, and adjust as required... @zouzounaki you should go in at 3% (cos yere a poof ):)... it's a shapeshifter, at first a hint of coffee and maybe chocolate, which can happen with some baccies......then boom tobacco n carmel n vanilla comes through, well balanced.
I mix for a couple of people that only vape heisenberg, gave them a toot of American Dream, they love it....gonna have to get a bigger bottle.
If you like a Rye4 type e liquid, and are not afraid of a tobacco hit along side.. it's really good.

I like the sound of this Rickster. I've not done concentrates before but am quite tempted to give this a go at some point.. Where do you buy from btw?

Have you tried their RYO @Rickster ? It’s very good. Like an ry4 with much more tobacco kick and lighter on the sweet notes. inawera.com always has it in the outlet section for 69p.

@Rickster ive never used concentrates either. I’m guessing all I’d need would be some pg/vg and some of my regular nic and add them all together at the required % of concentrate??

Aye that’s it @Discomatt . I mix up 500ml of 12mg base, then just mix up 50ml bottles from that, 3% or whatever of the concentrate then top up the bottle from the big bottle of base. It’s very easy, no hassle at all.

Back
Top Bottom