What's new

iJust's new friends.

I received an amazing gift from @Martvb60 last week, due to being busy reviewing stuff I haven't had the proper time to play with them until today, I've only ever had a clone KF Lite etc. so I'm loving the quality already, smoother threads and finishing etc. The Rose3 build deck looks really interesting, post-less and clean which is a new one on me.

I've tried them on so many mods but I just love how the look and feel on a simple Eleaf iJust Mini 22mm.

Any KF5 & 5's users; what's the difference between the two please?
The only difference I can see is that one doesn't have the juice flow base and a subtle height difference, the bases seem interchangeable and I'm not sure if I've mixed them up while faffing.

Any build tips welcome (especially for the Rose3), I tend to use 28awg around 1.2 to 1.6 ohm builds in my KF Lite clone which hit just right on a bypass mod.

MTL-Stick.jpg

Vertical coil? begods what is this devil trickery?
(Time to Bing it methinks)
It's not difficult to do and as the air flows straight up through the inside of the coil, it picks up tons of flavour. Haven't tried it with an Mtl coil yet but that's next on my to-do list :2thumbsup:

It's not difficult to do and as the air flows straight up through the inside of the coil, it picks up tons of flavour. Haven't tried it with an Mtl coil yet but that's next on my to-do list :2thumbsup:
I just tried an MTL coil, with the postless deck 1 leg is pretty long but dry fires okay, I assume you wrap the coil and pack the deck with cotton? I'm just guessing my way through so any tips or advice would be welcome mate.

I just tried an MTL coil, with the postless deck 1 leg is pretty long but dry fires okay, I assume you wrap the coil and pack the deck with cotton? I'm just guessing my way through so any tips or advice would be welcome mate.
Sorry mate, only just seen this. Looks like you've got it sussed now though [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom