What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

If you could only have one MTL atty...

Fasttech for a clone, or khwmods.com for an authentic. It’s a really great atty.

Yes. I have the coppervape one. It’s excellent. I think some of the cheaper ones are decent as well. Read the reviews.

I have the 2ml and 5ml tank for mine @Erkeen RK , the smaller tanks doesn’t improve the flavour as far as I can tell. You are in for a treat, gents. It’s my favourite atty by far.

It's a tough question this, choosing just one, like has been said, is like choosing your favourite child! The tanks I use regularly are KF Prime, Skyline and Dvarw and they are all excellent. For me it would have to be the KFP though, can't imagine my life without one of these. As far as the Dvarw is concerned I recently bought this one https://www.fasttech.com/p/9654667 it's cheap as chips and the build quality is superb. You gotta love vaping eh? So much choice. Over 6 years now without a fag and my lungs love me :) .

Back
Top Bottom