What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

If you could only have one MTL atty...

No, if I'm honest I think the Berserker Mini and the Hastur Mini give a very similar vape. I've found the 'zerker more forgiving of builds and wicking, which is why I use it more often, but I think it will be too tight for you as well.

lol, I feel the exact opposite. :D

lol, I feel the exact opposite. :D
I think it's just what suits the way we build? Neither has ever leaked on me, but the Hastur MTL Mini sometimes dry hits on me ........ so I tend not to trust it to take out for the day, just in case I'm stuck with dry hits all day.

of the many I have tried I am going to have to say the calix v2. Ever since my first I always have at least one in use, and more often than not 2.

I think it's just what suits the way we build? Neither has ever leaked on me, but the Hastur MTL Mini sometimes dry hits on me ........ so I tend not to trust it to take out for the day, just in case I'm stuck with dry hits all day.

wow, dry hits? ...... :11:

maybe more to do with the way we vape, I'm guessing. I don't think I've ever even been close ..... as you know I found the berzerker an absolute pain though. :D

This is the reason I chose a stock coil tank though if I could only have 1 tank, I'm not sure I would trust any rebuildable/myself to just have that with no backup. :)

wow, dry hits? ...... :11:

maybe more to do with the way we vape, I'm guessing. I don't think I've ever even been close ..... as you know I found the berzerker an absolute pain though. :D

This is the reason I chose a stock coil tank though if I could only have 1 tank, I'm not sure I would trust any rebuildable/myself to just have that with no backup. :)
Could well be that - I take looooooooong draws and tend to set off the 10 sec cut-off on the Picos! :8:

Could well be that - I take looooooooong draws and tend to set off the 10 sec cut-off on the Picos! :8:
Mrs kid does the same. She could give those pearl free divers a run for their money.
She's currently testing the new joytech aio to within an inch of it's life.lol.
I think your right the differences we're talking about in mtl often are small and due to the individual way in which we vape. So and excellent tank for some may not suit others at all.
I love the calix's and have a pico and v3 on the go currently but I know simon didn't get on with them at all. (I didn't include them in my choices as I consider them a special order item).

Mrs kid does the same. She could give those pearl free divers a run for their money.
She's currently testing the new joytech aio to within an inch of it's life.lol.
I think your right the differences we're talking about in mtl often are small and due to the individual way in which we vape. So and excellent tank for some may not suit others at all.
I love the calix's and have a pico and v3 on the go currently but I know simon didn't get on with them at all. (I didn't include them in my choices as I consider them a special order item).

Is that the 25th anniversary joyetech aio jobbie? I won one in a comp on here and both coils were giving me dry hits within an hour of using them.... I've not used it since... not sure if I should bother buying any more coils for it.

@mick brown That's a good question and really depends on what you're after. As someone who exclusively did DTL I transitioned to MTL and at the start of this journey enjoyed a loose draw. As I can chop and change between the two styles easily now, I find myself chasing a tighter and tighter draw (must be trying to mimick a ciggie).
I think sometimes you have to chop and change to keep thing's interesting. So I've decided to give some tighter tank's a try. I may find it strange to try and mtl but I'm hoping the Ares atleast will give a chance at a restricted lung draw if I can't get the hang of a true mtl tank again.

Well, you won't get any toighter than the Spica Pro, I can guarantee that!!

Is that the 25th anniversary joyetech aio jobbie? I won one in a comp on here and both coils were giving me dry hits within an hour of using them.... I've not used it since... not sure if I should bother buying any more coils for it.
The mansion. It's called. 0.6ohm joytech coils. She seems to e doing ok on the first one.
Couple of times she's said she feels it's on the verge of dry hit, but so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom