What's new

If you could only have one MTL atty...

ed87

Mod Maker
...what would it be, and why?!

One!! (I’m looking at you @instantlady!)

My joint favourites by far of everything I’ve tried is the KF Prime and the Dvarw; both absolutely exceptional atomisers.

However, if I had to pick one it would be the Dvarw for the sheer simplicity, good looks/ size and the beautiful flavour and vape it gives.

It would have to be something REALLY special to topple these two for me at least.

..... probably my Vika

I don't use it anywhere near as much as my rebuildables these days (read: hardly ever) but I do like having a stock coil tank around.... and I could definitely live with just that if push came to shove.

I do have only one - the Kayfun 5, so I can't comment on any others.

My other 37 atties are all DTL, but I keep the Kayfun going because nothing I've tried can match the flavour.

I do have only one - the Kayfun 5, so I can't comment on any others.

My other 37 atties are all DTL, but I keep the Kayfun going because nothing I've tried can match the flavour.
What coil and airflow do you use on it Ment ? I have 2 which I use as restricted lung but might fancy changing one.

I do love the Dvarw but the Spica Pro is my favourite. You can change the size of the inner chamber without messing up your build, which changes the throat hit and brings out different elements of the flavour profile.

I hate to keep banging the same drum, but it’s a drum that’s served me for years. KFL. All you need.

Can I name one per category (RTA, RDTA, RDA)? :D

If not, my favourite has got to be the Geekvape Ammit MTL RDA. Why? Flavour and butter smooth draw.
If I can field a RTA, it's the Hastur Mini MTL RTA. And as for RDTAs, it would have to be the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA. For the same reasons, but the Ammit is the smoothest of them all and I use it most. (Got 3 of them) Weird thing is that this bugger somehow defies the laws of physics and everything we knew about MTL airflow. It bloody works, for reasons unknown. :D

What coil and airflow do you use on it Ment ? I have 2 which I use as restricted lung but might fancy changing one.

I use a 0.3 ohm Alien with the airflow fully open, so it's not true MTL style.:)

Back
Top Bottom