What's new

I would really appreciate some advice please?

valtonio

Postman
I've been off the cigs then back on them numerous times. I'm ashamed to say I'm currently smoking full-time. I really enjoy the throat hit more than any other aspects of smoking.

Could you please give me some advice on a few eliquids that can recreate that harsh throat hit? I'm not into mixing and making my on juices so over the counter recommendations would be preferable. Finally I assume if I'm after good throat hit I should dismiss nic salts?

I really hope someone can give me some help and advice, as I really want to get off the cigarettes!!!!

Thanks A

Nic salts are a lot smoother than normal nic. Your gonna want to be looking at high nic juice at 50vg/50pg. What kit are you currently using

Nic salts are a lot smoother than normal nic. Your gonna want to be looking at high nic juice at 50vg/50pg. What kit are you currently using
I'm currently using the lost vape orion, however I would be happy to purchase any kit if others felt it could recreate a cigarette.

Thanks for speedy reply

High PG and High Nicotine content will give you "harsh" throat hit. Absinthe, Lime or most other Citrus Flavours will also give more throat hit. I Vape MTL at around 1.2 oHms and 12=16 watts and that gives me the throat hit I missed when I first started Vaping.
Nothing will replace Fags for throat hit, so trying to recreate that experience would be almost impossible.
Try Vendors such as @DripDrop Vapour Samantha for a "heads up" as to what juice would be better.

I find anything less than 18mg in mtl doesn't give me a decent throat hit, so try an 18mg and see how it goes. I find the cheaper liquids seem to give a harsher throat hit, give onepoundeliquid a try.

I bought some 18mg liquid from my local pound shop a while ago, more throat hit than I ever remember getting from the Marlboro Lights I used to puff away on.

Please delete this post. It wasn't very helpful... I blame it on all the drugs the docs have given me after an operation [emoji3]

I'll find some huge threads on the topic of throat hit that have already covered every angle later on today.

Last edited:
If you like ginger try something Just jam ginger sponge that always gives me a nice throat hit you can get it in 50ml shortfills and just add your own nic shots or you can get it in 10ml bottles ready to go.....

Yep, what got me started was 18mg 50/50 juice from onepoundeliquid, specifically the tobaccos and the coffee as I don't much like fruits or very sweet flavours and found they didn't really work for me in replacing the ciggies. It's a good place to start. Good luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom